This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tix Exchange - Women's BB

For those Season Tix Holders (and prime seat locations) that are willing to assist the dedicated, but maybe not season tix holders catch some games at Frost, here's where to post availability and wants for tickets.

Help turn Frost into the world's largest Rabbit Den!

Re: Tix Exchange - Women's BB

I'll have 2 tickets for the womens game against Deleware St on Tue Dec 18th. If anyone wants to go, i'll send them to you. Will be too busy at work before Christmas to make it to any games.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
      I'll have 2 tickets for the womens game against Deleware St on Tue Dec 18th. If anyone wants to go, i'll send them to you. Will be too busy at work before Christmas to make it to any games.

Tickets are taken.

Comment

We have two courtside seat tickets available for the Thursday (January 3) women's basketball game against UMKC. PM me if you are interested.

Comment

Just wondering if you still have the tickets to tonight's game? Tried to PM, but it said your folder is full. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sdsu_drake View Post
            Just wondering if you still have the tickets to tonight's game? Tried to PM, but it said your folder is full. Thanks
            A public apology to you, and several others who might have gotten a PM folder full message. I didn't realize that was happening, until I received a notification of non-delivery of your message. The problem has been taken care of. Sorry that happened.

Comment

I wont be able to make it to the IUPUI game on the 19th. I have 2 tickets.

Comment

I still have 2 tickets for next Saturday vs IUPUI. Im giving them away so if anyone knows someone who wants to go but doesnt want to spend the money........

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                  I still have 2 tickets for next Saturday vs IUPUI. Im giving them away so if anyone knows someone who wants to go but doesnt want to spend the money........

Tickets are spoken for.

Comment

Re: Summit at the Falls 2013

Mods, please feel free to move this post if there is already a ticket thread. I have a pair of tickets for sale to Saturday's women's session. Section W (lower-level chairbacks), Row 5, seats 3 and 4, which is right around the baseline. PM me your offer for consideration. I'll "close bidding" at 10 p.m. tonight.

Also, as a heads up, in the statistically probable event USD's men do not make the finals (or semis, for that matter), I may entertain offers for those same seats. The same holds true for later rounds of women's action in which USD is not a participant. Thanks, and remember that it's not personal; it's the free market!
                    University of South Dakota:
                    Oldest university of the Dakotas; Home of S.D.'s only accredited law, medical and business schools; S.D.'s designated liberal arts institution; National scholars galore; Alma mater of 10 S.D. governors, 20 members of Congress, all sitting S.D. Supreme Ct. justices and 1/2 of all S.D. physicians; Warmer than Brookings; Where JackMD received his advanced degree!

Comment

Anyone have 4 tickets available for Saturday?
                      "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                      -Leo Rosten

Comment

I have 2 lower level reserved available for Thurs Feb 13 vs. UNO. Free for the taking. PM me if interested.
                        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                          I have 2 lower level reserved available for Thurs Feb 13 vs. UNO. Free for the taking. PM me if interested.

**bump**
                          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Tickets spoken for.

Comment

I cant make saturdays game. They arent as hoid as Jack1 seats but they will be free. I can mail them or i will be in sf on saturday.

Comment

Working...
                              X