X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tix Exchange - Men's BB

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    A buddy of mine and myself are contemplating buying tickets for basketball. We've been considering this for a while now but I never see it on sale. For those that have them, how much are they (including the Jackrabbit Club donation) and when can we buy them?

My 2 tickets were 705.00, not including donation. I dont remember if it was $50 or $100 per ticket for donation because i gave more than that.
    Last edited by mitchellrabbit; 06-14-2013, 05:58 PM. Reason: because

Comment

Lower level is 400 plus 5 dollars handling charge.

Comment

I have two courtside chair (middle) tickets available for SDSU vs Omaha men's game on Saturday, January 18. First reply gets them...$25 each. PM me.

Comment

SDSU-Omaha mens tickets...gone...two minutes after posting. Alert posters on this forum this morning!

Comment

Any tickets for jacks vs Omaha tonight. Looking for 3-5
            It's just an old Army trick I learned in the Navy.

Comment

I know the chances of this, are the same as peeing a straight line into the wind today. But here it goes....my brother turns 50 next Saturday and I'd love to send him and his bride to the NDSU game, I'm looking for 2-6 tickets for next Saturday. PM if anyone has any leads - thanks in advance!

Comment

Is there any interest for Summit League full session tickets? I have 2 tickets Row 5 above the rail about free throw line.
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Anyone have any extra reserved seats available for Thursday night vs. IPFW? I know they are available online, but me likes the good seats.

Comment

I have 4 all session packages to sell - Section F Row 5 Seats 11-14. Balcony seating, west side of arena. $500.03. I can transfer the tickets through ticketmaster.com to your email or can meet you in Brookings. Message me if interested.
                    Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Does anyone have a pair of all session men's tickets they want to sell? Not interested in the women's games. PM me please. Thanks.

Comment

My tickets are sold (to Jacks season ticket holders) Go Jacks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

I have a person looking for 2 Summit League Tourney tickets. I sold my 2 last night.
                          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I have a pair for the men's 1st round game on Saturday night that I won't be able to use. At this point SDSU would be playing in that game. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Comment

While we are on the subject of summit tourney tickets I am in the market for 4 if anyone is unable to use theirs
                              "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                              -Leo Rosten

Comment

We have four (4) all session tickets in Section F Row 18 seats 5-8 we don't need and willing to sell.

Comment

Working...
                                X