This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
    I have two tickets available for Saturday night (Feb 11, 2023). We have a family wedding. $20 per ticket. Section B. Row 3. Seats 6&7. My in-laws sit in the seats from time to time and they don't understand electronic tickets. So, when we ordered the tickets, we selected the paper ticket option. I can forward you the PDF or leave the paper tickets at Will Call. Your call. Message me if interested.

Go Rabbits!!!
    THESE TICKETS ARE SOLD - Go Rabbits!

Comment

• I have 1 All Session Ticket to the Summit League Tournament:Section 102 Row V Seat 14 for sale at Face Value, contact me if interested. The tickets are all stapled together ready to go. We can work out details on how to get them to you.

Comment

• I reserved ticket available for men's game sat vs oral Roberts. Sec DD row 13 seat 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justwin View Post
          I reserved ticket available for men's game sat vs oral Roberts. Sec DD row 13 seat 10.
          Ticket is gone.

Comment

• SUMMIT LEAGUE TICKETS FOR SALE -
            Saturday afternoon session & Monday afternoon session -
            Face value - $32.50
            Section - 116
            Row - H
            Seats - 9 & 10

Venmo, PayPal or cash accepted (we can meet at the tournament).

Friday afternoon session - $15 for both

I may have more non-SDSU sessions later today.

Message me if interested. The tickets are hard copies. I will leave them at WIll Call.

Comment

• Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
              SUMMIT LEAGUE TICKETS FOR SALE -
              Saturday afternoon session & Monday afternoon session -
              Face value - $32.50
              Section - 116
              Row - H
              Seats - 9 & 10

Venmo, PayPal or cash accepted (we can meet at the tournament).

Friday afternoon session - $15 for both

I may have more non-SDSU sessions later today.

Message me if interested. The tickets are hard copies. I will leave them at WIll Call.
              SOLD. THANK YOU!

Comment

• I am looking to get rid of two tournament passes in section 105 row V. I believe they are roughly straight up from the baseline towards the top of the bottom level. Message me if you are interested.

Comment

• 4 tickets available for Monday night men's section. 102 and they are one in front of the other and 105 close but not together.
                  Monday night 2 of these are available.
                  Message me if interested and offer a price. Venmo and can leave at will call for you.

Comment

• Needing a couple tickets for tonight's men's final. Anyone have a couple they just want to give away?

Comment

• Originally posted by AugieJackFan View Post
                      Needing a couple tickets for tonight's men's final. Anyone have a couple they just want to give away?
                      Just sent you a dm

Comment

• I have 2 tickets for tonight that someone can have for free if they want to go to the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carolina010 View Post
                          I have 2 tickets for tonight that someone can have for free if they want to go to the game.
                          Tickets are gone

Comment

• Is there another site that Season ticket holders usually put tickets up on? Seats are hard to come by, good seats are really hard to find!

Comment

• SDSU Jacks Ticket Exchange group on Facebook. I have found it to be VERY good for this purpose.

Comment

• I have 2 extra tickets for the men’s session tonight

lower bowl section 112 seats 1-2

these are first row aisle seats asking $100 for the pair

can transfer or meet you at the arena tonight

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X