This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tix Exchange - Men's BB

The two all-session tickets that were on StubHub earlier this week are no longer there. Not sure if the price dropped from the $295 they were initially asking though.

Comment

I have 2 all session passes for sale. Section 204. Will take $100 for each. Message me if interested.

Comment

Have all-session passes, and can't go at all on Saturday. Section 203, Row B. 2nd row from the front, and toward mid-court, upper level. Good seats. Face-value is $15 for each ticket, so 4 tickets @ $15 each. The first person to offer $60 takes them. PM me, and I can email the tickets in PDF format.

Comment

Looking for 2 lower level tickets for Saturday night. PM if any available. Thanks.
          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Hi guys. I have a pair of front row upper deck tickets for the women's semis on Monday. Section 215 row A. Asking face value. $35 for the pair. PM me if interested.

Comment

One of my group has a conflict so I have a single lower level sideline ticket available for both sessions on Monday and the women's final on Tuesday afternoon. Section 116, even with the freethrow line, among mostly SDSU fans and 3 or 4 rows below the bar. $25 each for SDSU fans only! We can do an easy Paypal/email transaction or meet and exchange paper this weekend. I'll probably have the same seat for Tuesday night's final also but can't confirm yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                One of my group has a conflict so I have a single lower level sideline ticket available for both sessions on Monday and the women's final on Tuesday afternoon. Section 116, even with the freethrow line, among mostly SDSU fans and 3 or 4 rows below the bar. $25 each for SDSU fans only! We can do an easy Paypal/email transaction or meet and exchange paper this weekend. I'll probably have the same seat for Tuesday night's final also but can't confirm yet.

Is your ticket still available for those sessions? I will gladly take you up on that offer. I'm a 2007 SDSU graduate and former student athlete. GO JACKS

Comment

Originally posted by sdsugolfer View Post
                  Is your ticket still available for those sessions? I will gladly take you up on that offer. I'm a 2007 SDSU graduate and former student athlete. GO JACKS
                  PM sent.

Comment

Isn't the whole "golfers are athletes" thing still up for debate?? I kid, I kid. Enjoy the weekend.

Super excited for basketball. I will be catching the games over the radio.

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
                      Isn't the whole "golfers are athletes" thing still up for debate?? I kid, I kid. Enjoy the weekend.

Ha I was going to post the same thing. But I played tennis at sdsu for a year so not sure if that's much better.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post

Come on now guys! Look at Dustin Johnson and Brooks Koepka. Athletes for sure. GO JACKS

Comment

Come on now guys! Look at Dustin Johnson and Brooks Koepka. Athletes for sure. GO JACKS
                          Haha! Know doubt! Cheer loud!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                            Have a friend looking for 2 lower level tickets to the tournament. Can be all session pass or individual sessions if available. PM me. They are Jacks fans.
                            Bump. Please let me know if anymore become available. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                              Bump. Please let me know if anymore become available. Go Jacks!
                              I have two; $40/ticket; $80 total for both sessions on Saturday. PM me. I would have to meet somebody at the arena at 10am. Section 123 row L.

Comment

If anyone has 2 tickets for Sat night I would be interested

Comment

Working...
                                X