X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tix Exchange - Men's BB

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    Fake news. I get tickets from this guy for games he does not attend that are GIVEN to non season ticket holders. Sometimes we are looking for others who are not season ticket holders that have interest in games.

And thank you for the tickets for my son and his wife tommorrow. They thank you and so do i.

Comment

Originally posted by CondeJack View Post
      Big shocker that the guy always chirping about attendance at "the other school" isn't a season ticket holder....
      How do you know he is not a season ticket holder? Do you have a list of all SDSU season ticket holders? If you do, let me know. Conde Jack, that's kind of a unlikely handle for a USD fan. Boy you fooled me until I looked at your less than 20 posts! Is red your favorite color? Yes, I think so.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
        One just has to look at this guy’s posts to know he is a USD fan.
        I think you may be right. Time to do some digging on this guy. Trolls are not welcome. Some are tolerated after being exposed.

Comment

I've determined CondeJack is a USD grad. Now, I now there are many Jacks fans who attended or have degrees from USD. It's clear, however, that CondeJack, by using "Jack" in his name but posting in the manner he has posted, is simply another variety of internet troll. I'm sending him a private message and will limit his activities on this board.

Comment

I have a funeral saturday meaning my two reserved seats for the Senior Day doubleheader have to go. I paid $50 for the two and will take $40 if you can do a digital transfer (Paypal payment for emailed PDF tickets). The two seats are up high but at about the free throw line. You certainly can't get anything like that in reserved seating now.

Comment

ill take them!

Comment

Originally posted by jackeddom View Post
                ill take them!
                I'll send you a private message. If you don't get it/can't find it, just post an email address right here and we'll get the exchange done. Thanks!

Comment

Have a friend looking for 2 lower level tickets to the tournament. Can be all session pass or individual sessions if available. PM me. They are Jacks fans.

Comment

Was surprised more people didn't jump on the lower level all-session passes when they became available in late January. They weren't that bad of seats. They were the seats that were reserved for each school that went unused. They are all gone now but they were available for a good week after they were released to the public without much action. They didn't allow you to renew these on the 2 year program like some others have but at least it would have gotten you into the lower level.

Right now there are two available on StubHub, in the corner (119), Row N but they are $295/ticket. Based on year's past, I'd take what you can get as there hasn't been much on the secondary market in year's past.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                      Was surprised more people didn't jump on the lower level all-session passes when they became available in late January. They weren't that bad of seats. They were the seats that were reserved for each school that went unused. They are all gone now but they were available for a good week after they were released to the public without much action. They didn't allow you to renew these on the 2 year program like some others have but at least it would have gotten you into the lower level.

Right now there are two available on StubHub, in the corner (119), Row N but they are $295/ticket. Based on year's past, I'd take what you can get as there hasn't been much on the secondary market in year's past.
                      $295 per ticket would be double the price. Thats highway robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                        $295 per ticket would be double the price. Thats highway robbery.
                        Agreed but with the event 5 days away and those being the only 2 all-session passes listed, I bet they get close to what they are asking for.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                          Agreed but with the event 5 days away and those being the only 2 all-session passes listed, I bet they get close to what they are asking for.
                          Who would have thought 10 yrs ago, The Summit Tourney would be where it is today with attendance, stubhub prices. I sure didnt but im sure others had the vision. I think a lot of Jackrabbit fans can pat themselves on the back for making it what it is today.

Comment

We are slow to order our tickets every year and get further and further back in the upper section. One year it was front row middle then front row on the baseline view but still good. Now we are probably 6 rows up off to the side. But with kids it's less crowded up there and more room for them to run around. Still irritated they dont have the fan fest this year.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Keep an eye out here if you would be interested in a lower level sideline single seat for both Monday sessions or the Women's championship. There's a pretty good chance one member of my group will have to miss those. If so I'll be looking to sell at a reasonable price - probably on Saturday evening or sunday.

Comment

I have 4 lower level (113) all season tickets for the Summit League Tournament for sale, $175 a ticket. Call 605 691 4128. Tickets sold
                                Last edited by poppa1; 03-06-2019, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X