X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tix Exchange - Men's BB

Originally posted by slosho View Post
    you can ask the Ticket office to have them at will call if you can't deliver FYI.

Sorry tired, I thought this was for a Frost game.
    Im confused....

Comment

Just disregard my post. I thought you were talking about some double header at Frost arena not the SL tourney. the SDSU ticket office will print tickets and place them at will call for Season ticket holders.
      that Is what I was trying to say. but it had nothing to do with your post. My apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
        Just disregard my post. I thought you were talking about some double header at Frost arena not the SL tourney. the SDSU ticket office will print tickets and place them at will call for Season ticket holders.
        that Is what I was trying to say. but it had nothing to do with your post. My apologies.
        I think they were talking about games at Frost.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
          Ok great, but apparently I don't know what I'm talking about. lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
            Correct, I apparently started this mess while begging to buy some quality reserved tickets to any of the upcoming weekend games at Frost. I see empty seats down in those lower sideline sections at every game and would love to stumble into tickets for a weekend game or two.

Comment

Looking for 2 reserved tickets for the usd mens game, if someone isnt able to go

Comment

Looking to purchase 2 reserved seats for the March 2nd double header. A long shot but holler at me if you can't make it and want to sell them. Thanks

Comment

I have 2 reserved tickets for men's game Thursday sec b. I also have 2 for the USD game on Saturday.
                  Message me if interested.
                  Last edited by donbobbi; 02-19-2019, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by donbobbi View Post
                    I have 2 reserved tickets for men's game Thursday sec b. I also have 2 for the USD game on Saturday.
                    Message me if interested.
                    Sent pm

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                      Looking for 2 reserved tickets for the usd mens game, if someone isnt able to go
                      Big shocker that the guy always chirping about attendance at "the other school" isn't a season ticket holder....

Comment

Originally posted by CondeJack View Post
                        Big shocker that the guy always chirping about attendance at "the other school" isn't a season ticket holder....
                        Fake news. I get tickets from this guy for games he does not attend that are GIVEN to non season ticket holders. Sometimes we are looking for others who are not season ticket holders that have interest in games.
                        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Are you referring to mitchellrabbit? I hope your saying that in jest. He has been a great Jack supporter with his attendance. Often he needs extra tickets for family for certain games. I have personally benefited from his generosity for football and basketball tickets for games he was not able to make. Games he can't make he looks to make sure his tickets are used and generous with his offers. I think I made some bad wagers over the years and "owe" him a drink at the summit tourney. However he usually has one in hand when I get a chance to meet up. Unless you are referring to someone else.....
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

One just has to look at this guy’s posts to know he is a USD fan.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                              One just has to look at this guy’s posts to know he is a USD fan.
                              Yep, ive thought the same.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                                Are you referring to mitchellrabbit? I hope your saying that in jest. He has been a great Jack supporter with his attendance. Often he needs extra tickets for family for certain games. I have personally benefited from his generosity for football and basketball tickets for games he was not able to make. Games he can't make he looks to make sure his tickets are used and generous with his offers. I think I made some bad wagers over the years and "owe" him a drink at the summit tourney. However he usually has one in hand when I get a chance to meet up. Unless you are referring to someone else.....
                                Hey Goon, we will have a couple come March

Comment

Working...
                                X