This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tix Exchange - Men's BB

2 lower level in Sec 117 for both sessions today. $50. Text or call 254-3972
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

2 tix for Sunday session at the Pentagon. Row 1, at the free throw line. $24 each, pm me.

Comment

I know its been ugly but my kids cant go today so i have 5 tickets if anyone is interested.

Comment

Looking for lower level or upper reserved tickets for Saturdays game

Comment

2 lower level reserved in Section B, Row 8 vs. Idaho on Sat. Dec 10. $25 for the pair. PM me if interested.
            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Does anybody have any lower level reserved tix for sale to the NDSU game? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by wcrabbit View Post
                Does anybody have any lower level reserved tix for sale to the NDSU game? Thanks.
                I've got 2 in Sec B, Row 8. $60

Comment

Thanks, I will let you know asap, just have to confirm if our friends are going as well.

Comment

Originally posted by wcrabbit View Post
                    Thanks, I will let you know asap, just have to confirm if our friends are going as well.
                    Bump...2 lower level reserved in Sec B, Row 8 for NDSU game ($60). I think GA is $20/each so take that for what it's worth. Too late to mail, so would need to meet in Dell Rapids/SF area.

Also have the same tickets available for the doubleheader with Omaha on Jan. 7: $60
                    Last edited by jacks1; 12-26-2016, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Looking for 2 lower level tickets to Saturday's game against USD.

Comment

I know this is the MBB thread...but will just post this here as well as in WBB. Have two courtside tickets available for the women's game against IUPUI on January 11. $50 gets two of you up close and personal. PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                          Bump...2 lower level reserved in Sec B, Row 8 for NDSU game ($60). I think GA is $20/each so take that for what it's worth. Too late to mail, so would need to meet in Dell Rapids/SF area.

Also have the same tickets available for the doubleheader with Omaha on Jan. 7: $60
                          Bump....the Omaha doubleheader tickets are now $50.

Comment

My 2 lower level (Sec B, Row 8) tickets for the Omaha DH are now $40...same price as GA.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                              My 2 lower level (Sec B, Row 8) tickets for the Omaha DH are now $40...same price as GA.
                              Tickets sold.

Comment

Looking for one court side ticket for Feb 4th....THanks

Comment

Working...
                                X