This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tix Exchange - Men's BB

2 lower level reserved in Sec B for Thurs game (1/14) vs. IPFW. $25 for the pair. PM if interested.
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
      2 lower level reserved in Sec B for Thurs game (1/14) vs. IPFW. $25 for the pair. PM if interested.
      Tickets sold.
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

I was given 2 tickets for the SDSU/USD mens game down in Vermillion on Jan 23rd. If anyone wants them, let me know. They appear to be season tickets so you'll probably be sitting in the middle of USD fans.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
          I was given 2 tickets for the SDSU/USD mens game down in Vermillion on Jan 23rd. If anyone wants them, let me know. They appear to be season tickets so you'll probably be sitting in the middle of USD fans.
          Tickets are taken

Comment

Any tickets available for Thursday's IPFW game looking for 3 or 4?

Comment

I have two courtside seats available for the men's game against Omaha on Thursday, Jan. 28. Hate to miss this one, but an out-of-town trip makes them available. $25 each...PM me if you want them.

Comment

Tickets are gone.

Comment

2 lower level reserved in Section B for the battle for 1st place on Thursday (Jan 28) vs. Omaha. $40 for the pair. PM if interested.

Comment

Looking for 4 reserved seats for the double header on Feb. 13. If anyone has some available please PM.

Comment

Looking for 2 reserved seats for the double header on Feb 6th. Please send me a pm if anyone has two available. Thanks!

Comment

Maybe a long shot but going to throw it out there anyway. Does anyone have 2 to 4 reserved tickets for sale for Saturday's game vs USD? Would be willing to pay more than face value actually. PM me. Thanks!

Comment

I have 2 tickets for both sessions on Sunday. Sec 117 Row N (right by the bar). $25 takes them. PM me if interested.

Comment

1 ticket for tonight men vs. Denver. Lower level Sec 117. Text me 254-3972. $20

Comment

Two tickets available for men's championship. Lower level section 118 Row. Text me 321-0117
                              You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Tickets are taken
                                You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Working...
                                X