X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tix Exchange - Men's BB

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
    OK...I've got two courtside tickets on the "50-yard line" for sale for the men's game against Western Illinois on Saturday, Feb. 16 (OMG I cannot believe I am going to miss this game, but I am!!) PM me if you are interested.
    I think a moniker change might be in order
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
      I think a moniker change might be in order
      Yeh, Kemo, I've questioned that myself! Unfortunately, a family ski trip with my kids, planned last fall, has to come first (family...not skiing), but have agonized over it coming at the time of "THIS" game. BTW, the tickets are gone.

Comment

I'm going to the WIU game with a group of five. We'd be interested in buying good reserved seats if someone happens to have that many they want to part with. We'd probably be interested in two different sets of tickets also (set of two and set of three).

Comment

Originally posted by EQguy View Post
          Interested in 4 reserved for the Feb 14 home game.
          I sent you a PM.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

A bit off topic, but where do they put the season ticket holders at the Summit League tourney? Do they give you guys good seats?

I'm also interested in 3-5 reserved tickets for the WIU game if there is a chance anyone has some available (I know, not likely).

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
              A bit off topic, but where do they put the season ticket holders at the Summit League tourney? Do they give you guys good seats?

I'm also interested in 3-5 reserved tickets for the WIU game if there is a chance anyone has some available (I know, not likely).
              No preference for season ticket holders. Its all run by the SF sports authority. The best seats go to sponsors and schools for distribution to players and family. Last year they elected to begin public sales of all session passes right in the middle of the tourney. Previous years they opened sales after the tourney via the arena box office or ticketmaster.

The last 3 years we have had seats right on the floor, risers. This year the best we could do were in the balcony about row 12, a drastic downgrade for us. I am not exactly sure the reason for this but I have some good ideas. More sponsors and likely more competition for seats from interested Jackrabbit fans and now the coyotes. The other problem, I buy 18-20 all session passes each year and that many seats together limits your options.

SDSU has little or no control over what happens with ticket sales. That is all up to SP sports authority and the arena box office.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

I just heard that the Saturday night session is sold out!!! I have my all seession passes but I have relatives (SDSU grads) coming to town who would like to go to the game. If anyone has 3 extra tickets they are looking to sell I would be interested in buying them.

Comment

There are likely many who can use extra tickets. If there are some available, please contact.
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Looking for tickets to any men's session. Please send me a private message. Thanks

Comment

Not to be mean but if anyone is looking for tickets, i think your f*cked. Get em early and then you dont have to worry about it.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                        Not to be mean but if anyone is looking for tickets, i think your f*cked. Get em early and then you dont have to worry about it.
                        Kinda what I was thinking. It's been well known to anyone that doesn't live under a shell that Sat night would for sure sell out.
                        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                          Kinda what I was thinking. It's been well known to anyone that doesn't live under a shell that Sat night would for sure sell out.
                          ...and if you don't get on the ball, Monday will be the same.

Comment

Re: Summit at the Falls 2013

Mods, please feel free to move this post if there is already a ticket thread. I have a pair of tickets for sale to Saturday's women's session. Section W (lower-level chairbacks), Row 5, seats 3 and 4, which is right around the baseline. PM me your offer for consideration. I'll "close bidding" at 10 p.m. tonight.

Also, as a heads up, in the statistically probable event USD's men do not make the finals (or semis, for that matter), I may entertain offers for those same seats. The same holds true for later rounds of women's action in which USD is not a participant. Thanks, and remember that it's not personal; it's the free market!
                            University of South Dakota:
                            Oldest university of the Dakotas; Home of S.D.'s only accredited law, medical and business schools; S.D.'s designated liberal arts institution; National scholars galore; Alma mater of 10 S.D. governors, 20 members of Congress, all sitting S.D. Supreme Ct. justices and 1/2 of all S.D. physicians; Warmer than Brookings; Where JackMD received his advanced degree!

Comment

Re: Summit at the Falls 2013

Originally posted by yotemeal View Post
                              Mods, please feel free to move this post if there is already a ticket thread. I have a pair of tickets for sale to Saturday's women's session. Section W (lower-level chairbacks), Row 5, seats 3 and 4, which is right around the baseline. PM me your offer for consideration. I'll "close bidding" at 10 p.m. tonight.

Also, as a heads up, in the statistically probable event USD's men do not make the finals (or semis, for that matter), I may entertain offers for those same seats. The same holds true for later rounds of women's action in which USD is not a participant. Thanks, and remember that it's not personal; it's the free market!
                              These are good seats, not great but good. I've had seats 5-12 in nearly the same area the last 3 years. These are further along the baseline but still provide an up close view of the game. One drawback is the band will be right on top of you. If its OU they get really loud. ORU isn't around anymore, they were loud too.

Comment

I have 3 all session passes for sale at cost. Section K row 9 seats 1,2 and 3. Pm if interested. Would prefer not to separate the sessions if possible
                                Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Working...
                                X