This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tix Exchange - Men's BB

I have four all session passes for the Summit League Tournament. Section R, Row 14, Seats 8-11. Let me know if anyone is interested. I paid $460 for all of them.

Comment

I have 1 in sec M row 7 that is available as of right now. If intersted I will get the tickets to you by Saturday.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
        I have 1 in sec M row 7 that is available as of right now. If intersted I will get the tickets to you by Saturday.
        Check your PM.
        Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

Tickets for Sale -
          Section E, Row 6, Seats 1&2 -
          Saturday - Men's & Women's
          Sunday - Tuesday - Women's Sessions
          $100 for the pair.

PM if interested.
          Last edited by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit; 03-06-2014, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Have a pair of Saturday night men's tickets. Section R, row 11. Paid $15 each. Asking $15 each. PM me.

Comment

Have 4 tickets to Saturday nights men's game.
              Sec. M Row 18 Seats 1-4
              Asking $10 a piece

PM if interested

Comment

I have two all session tickets in section T (lower level bleachers) row 4 asking $115 a piece for them private message me if you are interested.

Comment

Not buying or selling just yet, but I just noticed that I ordered my season tickets on May22 last year. Have not gotten any letters about 2014-15 yet. Then again, I have not checked my mail box since Friday the 16th. I thought I saw someone say that they got something in the mail. Its slow so thought I would post for the sake of posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                    Not buying or selling just yet, but I just noticed that I ordered my season tickets on May22 last year. Have not gotten any letters about 2014-15 yet. Then again, I have not checked my mail box since Friday the 16th. I thought I saw someone say that they got something in the mail. Its slow so thought I would post for the sake of posting.

I got mine in the mail thursday i believe

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                      I got mine in the mail thursday i believe
                      Thanks I believe they are in my mail box. I could check the pending orders on the official site too.

Comment

Is there any info on the teams that the MBB will bring to Frost this year?
                        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                          Thanks I believe they are in my mail box. I could check the pending orders on the official site too.

My account online doesnt show the pending order yet to order tickets online, which i always do. Just wondering if everyones is that way or just mine.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                            My account online doesnt show the pending order yet to order tickets online, which i always do. Just wondering if everyones is that way or just mine.
                            I checked and they were not there either. They soon will be though. I had the info packet in my mail when I got back to Arlington. I believe the letter said June 28th is the cutoff.

Comment

Tickets are available for purchase today.
                              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

In case you are living under a rock but can read this message board, renewal season tickets for BB cutoff is June 20th.

Its really quiet here. I have ordered mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X