This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tix Exchange - Men's BB

2 lower level reserved (Sec B, Row 8) for the DH on Sat. Jan 21. WBB vs. W. Illinois, MBB vs. Ft. Wayne. $40.
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
      2 lower level reserved (Sec B, Row 8) for the DH on Sat. Jan 21. WBB vs. W. Illinois, MBB vs. Ft. Wayne. $40.
      I guess I'll go under GA cost for this game. $30.
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Do you still have them?

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
          Do you still have them?
          1 in line ahead of you as of now. I'll keep you posted if deal falls through.

Comment

1 in line ahead of you as of now. I'll keep you posted if deal falls through.
            10-4

Comment

Sold.

Comment

Does anyone have extra tickets for the SDSU/Western game tomorrow night? I have 5 visitors from Poland who are in town and want to go to a basketball game while in the states.

Comment

2 lower level reserved in Sec B, Row 8 for February 4 DH (WBB vs. USD, MBB vs. ORU)...$40 gets 'em. PM me. Need to go out in mail tomorrow or figure out another delivery method.

Comment

2 lower level reserved in Sec B, Row 8 for February 4 DH (WBB vs. USD, MBB vs. ORU)...$40 gets 'em. PM me. Need to go out in mail tomorrow or figure out another delivery method.
                    Sold.

Comment

If anyone has extra or knows of any... Looking for 4 Summit League All Tournament Passes. Thanks
                      It's just an old Army trick I learned in the Navy.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitfarmer View Post
                        If anyone has extra or knows of any... Looking for 4 Summit League All Tournament Passes. Thanks
                        More seaT's recently became available on the Sandford Premier center website if you don't find the seats you are looking for.
                        Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Anyone have 2 reserved tickets to sell for today's game? Please let me know if you do. Thanks !

Comment

Anyone have 2 tickets to tomorrow's game? PM me please. Thanks.

Comment

Anyone with an all session pass want to sell their Saturday night tickets? I am looking for 3 tickets. I know there are still some single session tickets available, but I figured someone with good seats and an all session pass might not want to go Saturday night.

Comment

Same as CappinHard, looking for 2 tickets to Saturday nights session. Also would buy 2 all tournament passes if available. PM me. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X