X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tix Exchange - Men's BB

Originally posted by JackBBFan View Post
    I have 3 tickets available for the Sunday, Monday and Tuesday Session. They are in Section 112 Row R Seats 5, 6, and 7. Asking $300 for the set. Please PM me if interested.
    These are still available. Would sell for $60 per session for the 3 tickets on Monday and Tuesday. Sunday tickets $30 per session for all 3.

Comment

My brother in law isnt going to any of Sundays games and has 2 tickets. He said to just give them away. Which might be tough to do.

Comment

Are you willing to sell 2 of the 3? My buddy needs 2 tickets for Monday and Tuesday night sessions.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
          My brother in law isnt going to any of Sundays games and has 2 tickets. He said to just give them away. Which might be tough to do.
          Pay me $5 I will take one or for $8 I will take both!

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
            Pay me $5 I will take one or for $8 I will take both!
            since you will be sitting by me, you buy me a crown water double and i will pay you $8

Comment

Outsmarted again! You are a hard man, crown water double for you (hold the water), payable Saturday at WBB, keep your darn tickets!

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                Outsmarted again! You are a hard man, crown water double for you (hold the water), payable Saturday at WBB, keep your darn tickets!
                I can certainly return the favor.

Comment

I know it's a long shot but I'm looking for two tickets to either or both the Saturday sessions. Thought I had tickets locked up, but they fell through. Willing to pay for them, just trying to avoid the upper deck. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by JackBBFan View Post
                    These are still available. Would sell for $60 per session for the 3 tickets on Monday and Tuesday. Sunday tickets $30 per session for all 3.
                    The Monday and Tuesday session tickets I had are now sold.

Comment

I have a pair of tickets in section 123 Row N seats 1 and 2 on the isle for the Saturday noon, Sunday noon and Sunday night games. Just wanting my money back on them so $40 for the pair for each game. PM me or call or text 605-977-1256. Thanks
                      Last edited by AugieJackFan; 03-02-2018, 03:47 PM.

Comment

I have one ticket for both the Men and Women's Session on Saturday. Section 112, Row R, Seat 7. $20 for each Session. PM me if interested

Comment

Looking for one ticket in club seating area. If you have one, please let me know! Thanks!
                          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

I have a single for both today and tonight. Top of the key, and just three or four rows below the bar on the bench side. Great seats. $20 each. SDSU FANS ONLY!

Regarding the WBB ticket - I won't be arriving in Sioux Falls until halftime of the USD game. We'd have to figure out a way to transfer it via email if you want to see both afternoon games.

EDIT: Both are sold
                            Last edited by Southeast; 03-03-2018, 10:46 AM.

Comment

I have two tickets to the women's semis for tomorrow. Section 123 seats 1 and 2 on the isle. $40 for the pair. I will be at the games today if you want to meet up. Text or call 605-977-1256. - Eric

Comment

Looking for 2 lower bowl tickets for Monday night session.

Comment

Working...
                                X