This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tix Exchange - Men's BB

Kansas game: I have four Allen Fieldhouse general admission tickets, Section 20-21 (it says on the tickets), face value is $212 for the four of them.

I'll be in Brookings from this Friday the 10th through the 15th, or in the KC/Lawrence area on gameday the 17th.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
      Kansas game: I have four Allen Fieldhouse general admission tickets, Section 20-21 (it says on the tickets), face value is $212 for the four of them.

I'll be in Brookings from this Friday the 10th through the 15th, or in the KC/Lawrence area on gameday the 17th.
      I still have two, or four GA tickets for the KU game. PM if interested.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Anyone with 3 or 4 extra LL tickets to Sat Jan 13 game against Denver they are looking to sell trying to get the kids to a game.

Comment

Originally posted by sdsu2000 View Post
          Anyone with 3 or 4 extra LL tickets to Sat Jan 13 game against Denver they are looking to sell trying to get the kids to a game.
          There is 3 Lower Level seats available on online ticket. Not sure if you were looking for cheaper ones?

Comment

Thanks not worried about cheaper would rather use ones here and see someone else buy the 3 online get more people to the game IMO.

Comment

Found some tickets thanks

Originally posted by sdsu2000 View Post
              Thanks not worried about cheaper would rather use ones here and see someone else buy the 3 online get more people to the game IMO.

Comment

Looking for 3-4 tickets to the Pork Classic against IPFW on the 27th. Will pay anything for good seats. 605-280-5720
                It's just an old Army trick I learned in the Navy.

Comment

Looking for 3 lower reserved seats for the USD game on the 22nd. Taking my two oldest boys, just looking for better seats than GA...THANKS!

Comment

I have 2 Summit League Tournament Tickets if anyone needs them.
                    Section 115 Row N.
                    Contact me for information.
                    605-280-5720

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitfarmer View Post
                      I have 2 Summit League Tournament Tickets if anyone needs them.
                      Section 115 Row N.
                      Contact me for information.
                      605-280-5720
                      Tickets are sold ppu

Comment

I will be out of town for a week and have tickets available for WBB against ORU on 2/10 and MBB against WIU on 2/17. 5th row seats in section B, seat 1&2. $25 for women's game, $40 for men's or $55 for both. IM me if interested. Located in Sioux Falls.

Comment

Originally posted by GoodJack View Post
                          I will be out of town for a week and have tickets available for WBB against ORU on 2/10 and MBB against WIU on 2/17. 5th row seats in section B, seat 1&2. $25 for women's game, $40 for men's or $55 for both. IM me if interested. Located in Sioux Falls.
                          PM sent - interested in the MBB tickets.

Comment

MBB tickets are sold. WBB still available for $25 obo.

Comment

I have 3 all session passes for the Summit League Tournament, section 110 row V, seats 22, 23, 24. I would take $300. That’s a tremendous deal for all session passes. These are lower concourse seats on the end by the bar. Aisle seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

I'll take them--flying in from Arizona.
                                It's hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs, because they always take things literally.

Comment

Working...
                                X