Who's all going to the F-Dome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's all going to the F-Dome

It sounds like myself and 4 others are going to be making the trek.
    *Edit, make that 5 others
    Last edited by slosho; 11-28-2012, 12:07 PM. Reason: +1

Re: Who's all going to the F-Dome

I would love to go, but unfortunately I used up my brownie points going to a football game on Thanksgiving weekend...
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

TAKE A STAND! the couch isn't that uncomfortable.

Comment

I would but don't have any tickets
        "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
          TAKE A STAND! the couch isn't that uncomfortable.
          Let me tell you about another guy who took a stand once. His name was George Custer, and thought he was a big deal...

Our stories might very well end the same way
          “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
            I would but don't have any tickets
            Last I checked they were still available @ www.gobison.com (sucks to type that for the record)

Comment

Slosho, stop by for some tailgating! Mango, Rabid, and the rest had a good time when they tailgated with us...I think...

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                Slosho, stop by for some tailgating! Mango, Rabid, and the rest had a good time when they tailgated with us...I think...
                Oh I will! will you have any home brew for me to critique? PM me your particualrs so I can hit you up.

The Bison faithful have talked up their tailgating experiences so much I suspect I shall Eat and drink a Smörgåsbord for free.
                (not that I actually expect it, I can bring Chips?!?)

Comment

Oh I will! will you have any home brew for me to critique? PM me your particualrs so I can hit you up.

The Bison faithful have talked up their tailgating experiences so much I suspect I shall Eat and drink a Smörgåsbord for free.
                  (not that I actually expect it, I can bring Chips?!?)
                  PM sent. You should expect to leave the tailgate quite satisfied...the game not so much...

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                    PM sent. You should expect to leave the tailgate quite satisfied...the game not so much...
                    Time will tell, my friend.

Comment

Just called up north and they have 350 SRO tickets still avaliable. Hey Jacks lets feel that area up!

Comment

Originally posted by sdj View Post
                        Just called up north and they have 350 SRO tickets still avaliable. Hey Jacks lets feel that area up!
                        AS much fun as it sounds to grop the standing room only crowd, I better sit this one out. Not sure my wife would like me to play grab fanny at the game. Since I dont have tickets shouldnt be a problem for me. It would be cool if we could fill that area up though.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                          AS much fun as it sounds to grop the standing room only crowd, I better sit this one out. Not sure my wife would like me to play grab fanny at the game. Since I dont have tickets shouldnt be a problem for me. It would be cool if we could fill that area up though.
                          If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. I can find you a free ride. Now you have no excuse!

Comment

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. I can find you a free ride. Now you have no excuse!
                            I got out of thanksgiving in omaha with the inlaws and relatives to go to the game last week. When we host a home game next week I need to show that I was willing to sacrifice going to a game so i can make the one next week.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

PM'ed you.

Comment

Working...
                              X