Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU/SDSU common opponents

Originally posted by 344Johnson View Post
    I never said SDSU played a perfect game. I said NDSU gave them every opportunity to win and they didn't. You can return that by saying SDSU gave NDSU every opportunity to win and guess what, NDSU did enough with that to win. If NDSU plays like that again, I wouldn't even be remotely surprised if SDSU won, because SDSU probably won't play like that again(giving away penalties late and such).

Learn to read what people are saying instead of what your stereotypes of their fanbase leads you to think they are saying.
    I give up...
    "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

There really is no reasoning with them. These are ones that cling on to believing our last TD was a garbage time TD and doesn't really count.these are the ones who probably didn't see the highlights from the Iowa-Central Michigan game. I guess the last td by CMU really didnt count, nor them recovering the onside kick, nor them going down and scoring a td to win the game.

These are the guys who give absolutely ZERO credit to their opponents. I mean they just had a bad day offensively. It definitely wasn't our defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
        There really is no reasoning with them. These are ones that cling on to believing our last TD was a garbage time TD and doesn't really count.these are the ones who probably didn't see the highlights from the Iowa-Central Michigan game. I guess the last td by CMU really didnt count, nor them recovering the onside kick, nor them going down and scoring a td to win the game.

These are the guys who give absolutely ZERO credit to their opponents. I mean they just had a bad day offensively. It definitely wasn't our defense.
        NDSU's offense was bad for a stretch from ISU-B to second half of ISU-R. Some of that certainly had to do with the defenses we were going against but plenty of that also has to do with the offense. Not SDSU's fault that they were in that stretch of games. Everyone knows SDSU has a good defense. I haven't heard any Bison fans suggest otherwise.
        North Dakota State University
        11 Time National Champions
        '65, '68, '69, '83, '85, '86, '88, '90, '11, '12, '13

http://i.imgur.com/LwCVRnd.gif

Comment

NDSU's offense was bad for a stretch from ISU-B to second half of ISU-R. Some of that certainly had to do with the defenses we were going against but plenty of that also has to do with the offense. Not SDSU's fault that they were in that stretch of games. Everyone knows SDSU has a good defense. I haven't heard any Bison fans suggest otherwise.
          Five games is a stretch?
          “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
            Five games is a stretch?
            Of course it is, our offense... I mean entire team... also had a "bad stretch" from the second half of the Montana game in 2009 until the first half of the 2012 SELA game!

Comment

Originally posted by Bison06 View Post
              I'm finding it extremely difficult not to point out the blatant irony in a post on an internet message board telling me I need to get out more.
              They don't have SmartPhones in NoDak? Witness might just as well have been out collecting buffalo chips for Saturday's bonfire when that got posted.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                Five games is a stretch?
                I don't know what else you would call it. I don't feel using a thesaurus.
                North Dakota State University
                11 Time National Champions
                '65, '68, '69, '83, '85, '86, '88, '90, '11, '12, '13

http://i.imgur.com/LwCVRnd.gif

Comment

I don't know what else you would call it. I don't feel using a thesaurus.
                  maybe a TREND.
                  Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
                    I give up...
                    Well at least we are another day closer to Saturday......

Comment

Working...
                    X