NDSU/SDSU common opponents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU/SDSU common opponents

Well, I for one don't speak for all Jacks fans - I'm just hoping that our student athletes (remember - these are kids in college to get an education #1) outperform the Bison student athletes on Saturday in Fargo. As much as I'm hoping we win and move on to the next weekend, I won't lose any sleep if we don't. Perhaps that makes me a lackluster fan - I would hope it indicates that I have perspective and balance in life (something I have struggled with - but raising 4 kids, life can change a man)

Good luck to the Bison - I hope we take it to you Saturday. May the better team win and represent the MVC the rest of the way. Go Rabbits!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MaddogJack View Post
      Well, I for one don't speak for all Jacks fans - I'm just hoping that our student athletes (remember - these are kids in college to get an education #1) outperform the Bison student athletes on Saturday in Fargo. As much as I'm hoping we win and move on to the next weekend, I won't lose any sleep if we don't. Perhaps that makes me a lackluster fan - I would hope it indicates that I have perspective and balance in life (something I have struggled with - but raising 4 kids, life can change a man)

Good luck to the Bison - I hope we take it to you Saturday. May the better team win and represent the MVC the rest of the way. Go Rabbits!!!
      Darnit MaddogJack, it's classy comments that like that that make is so damn hard to dislike Jack fans the way I want to. Couldn't agree more.

Comment

Originally posted by MaddogJack View Post

Couldn't disagree more.

If we lose, I'm moving to Canada.
        “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by Bison06 View Post
          What you are saying is a competitor's mentality, what the other poster is talking about is gaining that confidence from the first game with NDSU which was a loss for SDSU. Sure they have confidence coming in, but it shouldn't be based on losing the first game. Especially since nothing really fluky happened and SDSU actually won the turnover margin.

If anything, because the turnover margin went against NDSU and it is usually in their favor, NDSU should have confidence that they can win by a wider margin this time around.
          Well I guess you could say that since Zenner didnt have a great game and he normally does, that would mean he should be more confident and have a great game again.

What NDSU should be thinking is that we lost the TO battle and got lucky we won. Lets face it SDSU had a few mental mistakes that normally dont happen so I don't see any reason why the team should be any less confident. If anything it should be NDSU who lost confidence with sneaking out with a lucky win. But go ahead call me a homer or what ever. Still doesnt change the fact that SDSU is more then ready and confident they can win this game. NDSU can be confident if they want but lets face the facts, ISUB beat NDSU in fargo and they arguably did not play a great game either to get the win.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            Well I guess you could say that since Zenner didnt have a great game and he normally does, that would mean he should be more confident and have a great game again.

What NDSU should be thinking is that we lost the TO battle and got lucky we won. Lets face it SDSU had a few mental mistakes that normally dont happen so I don't see any reason why the team should be any less confident. If anything it should be NDSU who lost confidence with sneaking out with a lucky win. But go ahead call me a homer or what ever. Still doesnt change the fact that SDSU is more then ready and confident they can win this game. NDSU can be confident if they want but lets face the facts, ISUB beat NDSU in fargo and they arguably did not play a great game either to get the win.
            Haha, I haven't laughed that hard at a post in a while. Thanks for that.

Comment

Than you must live a very boring and pathetic life.
              "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                Than you must live a very boring and pathetic life.
                Maybe you missed the part where I said "at a post". You have to agree that was the most pathetic attempt at trying to get Bison fans going a guy could attempt.

Comment

Maybe you missed the part where I said "at a post". You have to agree that was the most pathetic attempt at trying to get Bison fans going a guy could attempt.
                  I saw "at a post" and thought it wasn't even 1/5 as bad/funny as what is said on Bisonville.

Comment

I saw "at a post" and thought it wasn't even 1/5 as bad/funny as what is said on Bisonville.
                    So by me thinking something is funnier here than on Bisonville I have a boring and pathetic life. South Dakota logic?

Comment

So by me thinking something is funnier here than on Bisonville I have a boring and pathetic life. South Dakota logic?
                      If you thought that post was funny than you need to get out more.

Comment

If you thought that post was funny than you need to get out more.
                        I'm finding it extremely difficult not to point out the blatant irony in a post on an internet message board telling me I need to get out more.

Comment

Just shows how nervous you and the rest of the buffalos are. You guys have a good team but sorry to burst your bubblr coming here and expecting sdsu to bow down to the greatness of ndsu. Hopefully ndsu goes in as over confident as you. If your team thinks you blew us out of the water like ndsu fans do. You guys will be in for a big surprise. We handed that game to you on a silver platter and you took advantage of it. That's what good teams do. Ndsu has proven they are beatable in the dome. If they go in thinking they will win again just because you won the first time. You will be sadly mistaken. You need to wise up.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Just shows how nervous you and the rest of the buffalos are. You guys have a good team but sorry to burst your bubblr coming here and expecting sdsu to bow down to the greatness of ndsu. Hopefully ndsu goes in as over confident as you. If your team thinks you blew us out of the water like ndsu fans do. You guys will be in for a big surprise. We handed that game to you on a silver platter and you took advantage of it. That's what good teams do. Ndsu has proven they are beatable in the dome. If they go in thinking they will win again just because you won the first time. You will be sadly mistaken. You need to wise up.
                            Frankly, in some sick and twisted way, I wish the Bison were on the road. Haven't lost an away game in 2 years.

Comment

Who says I'm overconfident? Your comments were ridiculous and you know it. I have the correct amount of confidence and I see NDSU winning by 17. Not sure how that makes me overconfident.

Glad we get to play the game instead of have a poll decide the outcome.

Comment

Who says I'm overconfident? Your comments were ridiculous and you know it. I have the correct amount of confidence and I see NDSU winning by 17. Not sure how that makes me overconfident.

Glad we get to play the game instead of have a poll decide the outcome.
                                You need to rethink your logic. Ndsu only lost to isub because they what magically got lucky? You probably feel ndsu would win if had the chance to play them again right? See where this is going. We lost a game we feel we we should have won. So since we get a shot at ndsu again we as fans and by extention the team feels like they will win it this time. Let the first one get away. Sdsu wins by 13.

Comment

Working...
                                X