Can we smack USD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can we smack USD?

does anyone have a picture of the coyote picture where its about to pounce on a rabbit and the next shot shows the rabbit sitting there around a bloody carcass mess? Sturgisjeff? I assume you do. If anyone knows what I am talking about please post it here. I cant find it.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
      Hold on there good buddy.

The dean says it is to promote a sustainability major at USD in a light hearted way.

In other words, like the USD football team, not to be taken seriously.
      I guess that went over my head. Sorry.

Comment

New billboard idea: "Recycle the Rabbits!"
        “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          does anyone have a picture of the coyote picture where its about to pounce on a rabbit and the next shot shows the rabbit sitting there around a bloody carcass mess? Sturgisjeff? I assume you do. If anyone knows what I am talking about please post it here. I cant find it.
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
            yesssss. bonus points for you.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by Reger View Post
              "USD encourages recycling of SDSU shirts ahead of football game"

So let’s recycle a perfectly good shirt, make a brand new shirt, and call this “sustainability”? Sounds like making more waste for this world. Looks like you’ll get a good education with the new sustainability major at USD!

I also like how the article implies that USD fans wear SDSU shirts because the shirt can be in any condition. Maybe we should have a place at the game for those red shirts to go into when they realize they don’t want to be seen in red after the game.
              If ten people take advantage of the offer, it will exhaust the supply of Coyote gear at Scheels and both Kohls stores.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                If ten people take advantage of the offer, it will exhaust the supply of Coyote gear at Scheels and both Kohls stores.
                First their has to be 10 yote fans to begin with before that happens.

Comment

props to USD and their sustainabilty major. they recycled a used grain bin and turned it into an athletic complex

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                    props to USD and their sustainabilty major. they recycled a used grain bin and turned it into an athletic complex
                    This is the first smack that has made me laugh for quite some time. Tip o' the hat, sir.
                    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                      First their has to be 10 yote fans to begin with before that happens.
                      Don’t worry about getting 10 fans. They can pull a Western Illinois and bribe 10 Augie students with free shirts to show up for the game.

Comment

You are all horse**** at smack

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                          You are all horse**** at smack
                          I've been impressed with the effort so far. After all , it's only Monday - we don't want to peak too early. And Yote fans should know all about peaking early - it's been a long dry spell since Sept. 8th.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                            I've been impressed with the effort so far. After all , it's only Monday - we don't want to peak too early. And Yote fans should know all about peaking early - it's been a long dry spell since Sept. 8th.
                            That's true. Our only win thus far is to a playoff team. Hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                              That's true. Our only win thus far is to a playoff team. Hmmm
                              Don''t get too full on this one. It's the Patriot League. What this means is their champ would be fighting with the Yotes to stay out of the MVC cellar.

Comment

Originally posted by Reger View Post
                                Don’t worry about getting 10 fans. They can pull a Western Illinois and bribe 10 Augie students with free shirts to show up for the game.
                                REp

For a second post this one's not bad. Reps.

Comment

Working...
                                X