This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Future Schedules

I can't say I'm very excited about a Thursday night game, but what can you do? Does this at least mean a chance of being on national television? I know some FBS schools have done games in the middle of the week to get tv time. (Yes, I know there are some big-time programs playing that night, too, but I'm hoping for a chance.)
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
      I can't say I'm very excited about a Thursday night game, but what can you do? Does this at least mean a chance of being on national television? I know some FBS schools have done games in the middle of the week to get tv time. (Yes, I know there are some big-time programs playing that night, too, but I'm hoping for a chance.)
      I am loving this particular Thursday night game. Go to the game, then take Friday off and have a 4 day Labor Day weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
        I am loving this particular Thursday night game. Go to the game, then take Friday off and have a 4 day Labor Day weekend.
        BINGO. We have a winner!
        Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
          Might as well take Thursday off. Tailgating should start around 2pm.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
            Might as well take Thursday off. Tailgating should start around 2pm.
            Can I use your generator? ha
            Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_IL View Post
              Going to come out swinging with my first post on the site. There is no reason we cannot finish out this schedule undefeated (if we can stay healthy) Biggest toss up game is obviously the NDSU game, but I like that we are home. YSU loses quite a bit from last year, love having UNI at home for Hobo Days, and ISU-R at home has me feeling pretty confident. The USD game at the stink dome is a concern, but one that we should win.
              I agree with you that this is a very favorable schedule.

This is a good first post but it cant be a great first post because it is hobo day not hobo days. This might be my biggest pet peeve of all time when I hear people say hobo days.

Other than that welcome to the board.
              Last edited by Carolina010; 01-31-2017, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carolina010 View Post
                I agree with you that this is a very favorable schedule.

This is a good first post but it cant be a great first post because it is hobo day not hobo days. This might be my biggest pet peeve of all time when i here people say hobo days.

Other than that welcome to the board.
                I heard that!
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

The Thursday night game is very interesting indeed! Could that mean a Wednesday or Friday night Jackrabbit Bash 2?

SUPERBUNNY
                  MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

The Thursday night game is a joke. This is not going to be a good game to start with and then you put it on a Thursday! Come on, season ticket holders deserve better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                      The Thursday night game is a joke. This is not going to be a good game to start with and then you put it on a Thursday! Come on, season ticket holders deserve better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
                      Doesn't excite this season ticket holder- going to make it very tough to get to the game unless I no longer help coach the hs team.

Comment

Originally posted by trueblue View Post
                        Doesn't excite this season ticket holder- going to make it very tough to get to the game unless I no longer help coach the hs team.
                        I wonder if they are hoping for a Primetime TV slot since it's on a Thursday
                        Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
                          I wonder if they are hoping for a Primetime TV slot since it's on a Thursday
                          Also, I'm sure they are doing this in part for the students. With Labor Day weekend, a lot of them probably head home.

Comment

I'm completely fine with a Thursday night game but I also live in Brookings so I might be a bit biased. I just hope work doesn't mind when I don't come back after my lunch break.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                              I'm completely fine with a Thursday night game but I also live in Brookings so I might be a bit biased. I just hope work doesn't mind when I don't come back after my lunch break.
                              Maybe it will have to be a close-down-the-city day.
                              Rollin' in my 5.0
                              With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                              Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Looks like SDSU will play at Colorado State in 2021. A weekend in Fort Collins and/or Denver? Count me in.

http://www.coloradoan.com/story/spor...les/100329124/

Comment

Working...
                                X