Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Future Schedules

Default Re: Future Schedules

Quote Originally Posted by NebraskaJack View Post
    I thought the B10 had a mandate against scheduling FCS schools....surprised to see Minnesota on the schedule.
    They ditched that about a month ago.
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

DFW Rabbit now, Look for me on disc golf courses, or nearby flood disaster

Moving to 11 in 2020, possibly 12. UND move is set. Murray St.'s addition to MVC/MVFC is still up for negotiation. YSU is the odd duck, in that they are in Horizon League for all other sports. The issue for the eastern schools was to skip more than 1 trip/year to Dakotas. So far that's working out. The only way to avoid that in future with 4 Dakotas, is to have the Dakotas play each other year, and rotate 2 teams off from the east. I'm feeling a Summit/MVC split coming, but I think either UNI or MoST will get put on the Summit side, rather than YSU. That puts most of the better rated teams the last 5 years on the western (or Summit) side of the MVFC.

https://cyclonefanatic.com/2018/06/j...-dakota-state/

"Last season, SDSU lost two regular season games. In both of those games, their opponent absolutely stuffed the running game. That forced Christion to have to throw to win and he was terribly inconsistent in that effort. That is the key, forcing Christion to beat you by himself. He gets inaccurate and will turn the ball over when forced to do so."

I feel this is at least somewhat accurate, But 1 man is not a team, and football is very much a team sport.