X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kelli Fiegen

Originally posted by 1bunnies View Post
    Imagine that. He was coaching at the Brookings playoff game Monday night in SF and was on the post game show on the radio. I'm sure it will all be cleared up during the investigation.
    Went thru tweets of the ex fiance, I dont think he was at the playoff game as he tweeted sunday about currently moving out west and had players tweet at him/tweeted at players that they missed him/eachother at the game on Monday. I won't link it because I don't want to throw out a name yet. Legal battle needs to play out first. However just saying according to ex fiance twitter that he was not at the game.

Best wishes to the Fiegens and all involved as they overcome this tough time!

Comment

Does this thread really need to continue? We now know what the injury was,and have a good idea of how it was caused. Any more speculation about Ms. Fiegen's personal life does no good for her,her family and the program. Athletes personal lives are fair game to a certain point,and we have reached it,and maybe surpassed it IMO.

Comment

Let's stop the speculation on HOW it happened. If a needed component on HOW HER RECOVERY is proceeding, that can go in a different thread.

Bartender is closing shop on this thread.

Comment

Working...
        X