This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelli Fiegen

Anyone know what happened to Kelli Fiegen? I read the Argus but it definitely seems like there is more to the story?
    [Jacks] Baseball is Life.

Re: Kelli Fiegen

Originally posted by Homer Jack View Post
    Anyone know what happened to Kelli Fiegen? I read the Argus but it definitely seems like there is more to the story?
    When all they say is off-campus incident you can't help but wonder what/how it happened
    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
      When all they say is off-campus incident you can't help but wonder what/how it happened
      How important is this to know? It could have been a number of things. Maybe she lives with a slob and she accidently opened her closet.

Comment

In one article about the injury there was a slight aside at the bottom about 2 assaults on females Hobo Day night in Brookings. Not saying she was one of them but why would they put that in the story? I hope and pray that she was not a victim.

Comment

Whenever I hear these type of stories I remember 2 stories. 1 was when a female basketball player had to show me she could do a cartwheel, landed on the coffee table and sprained her ankle (out 3 weeks) (coach not happy). The other when I was down in Vermillion and a football player had to show me a trick and sprained an ankle, (missed the football game the next day).

Injuries happen to everyone, including college students. It could have been as innocent as slipping and falling, as stupid as one of the two stories I referenced or as bad as an assault. It could be anything, and unless someone was there, or it is reported, just let your imagination run wild. I do hope its nothing serious and wasn't the cause of violence.
          Last edited by joeboo22; 10-30-2012, 09:45 PM.

Comment

I saw her sitting courtside at Frost for the Iowa St VB game tonight. She looked okay, I hope that she is.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I heard that the old boyfriend took a swing at the new boyfriend and she stepped in between and broke her cheekbone.

Comment

From everything I have heard and who the ex is, it appears to be this here.
                http://www.brookingsregister.com/v2_...=15978&page=78

Comment

Originally posted by mnjackrbt View Post
                  From everything I have heard and who the ex is, it appears to be this here.
                  http://www.brookingsregister.com/v2_...=15978&page=78
                  Without names its impossible to have a positive identification. Seems like this Hobo week was a little wicked with house parties and what not. This same edition tells of a partyer who kicked some one's dog into the next world. Hopefully this guy is apprehended. Dogs are man's best friend and dont deserve this kind of treatment. Especially the small ones who are very territorial and do bark to protect their preceived territory.

Comment

What's the Register's policy on identifying those involved in domestic disturbances or incarcerated, for that matter? The information certainly would be available to the general public via police reports and arrest records, wouldn't it? Right or wrong on releasing/publishing the information, it doesn't seem to me all the speculation is helpful.
                    @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                    --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by mnjackrbt View Post
                      From everything I have heard and who the ex is, it appears to be this here. http://www.brookingsregister.com/v2_...=15978&page=78
                      This is such a touchy subject, but there is no speculation needed. This is it. Names will come out soon enough. I don't feel right saying it on here.
                      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
                        What's the Register's policy on identifying those involved in domestic disturbances or incarcerated, for that matter? The information certainly would be available to the general public via police reports and arrest records, wouldn't it? Right or wrong on releasing/publishing the information, it doesn't seem to me all the speculation is helpful.
                        No its not helpful but more than one woman broke up a fight according to the Brookings Register and they occurred on different dates so hard to say which incident involves Kelli if at all. She could have been demonstrating a cartwheel for Joeboo22 for all I know. Kicking the dog was way out of line so I mentioned that. That guy should receive about 20 dog bites in the arse for his behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                          I saw her sitting courtside at Frost for the Iowa St VB game tonight. She looked okay, I hope that she is.
                          Not so. She does not look fine. However, we are all missing the point here. Our concern should be how is Kelli Fiegen and not what our how it happened. Its a sad day for the Fiegen family. Wishing you all the best.

GBGBGJ

Comment

All I know is that her ex fiancé moved to Arizona on Sunday. I would be shocked.... SHOCKED if he had anything to do with this.
                            Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                              All I know is that her ex fiancé moved to Arizona on Sunday. I would be shocked.... SHOCKED if he had anything to do with this.
                              Imagine that. He was coaching at the Brookings playoff game Monday night in SF and was on the post game show on the radio. I'm sure it will all be cleared up during the investigation.

Comment

Working...
                              X