Jacks vs. usd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacks vs. usd

Fill up Frost tonight at 7:00 pm and watch the Jacks dig, set, and kill the yotes.

Re: Jacks vs. usd

Originally posted by 1bunnies View Post
    Fill up Frost tonight at 7:00 pm and watch the Jacks dig, set, and kill the yotes.
    Should be kill, set, (in casket)dig,(buried)

Comment

Jacks lose in 5 to a very bad USD team...embarrassing.
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
        Jacks lose in 5 to a very bad USD team...embarrassing.
        Coach Phil said as much. This SDSU VB team has a lot of talent but there seems to be a lack of consistent effort and intensity. I think that falls on the upper classmen, they need to step up and bring the heat.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

At least the team is already better than last year! But I agree - you never know which team is going to walk back out on the floor for each set - its frustrating for us and I'm sure it is migraine worthy for the coaching staff and the girls themselves. When they find the key to consistency they will be awesome - lets hope they find it soon!
          Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Originally posted by SkippyJack View Post
            At least the team is already better than last year! But I agree - you never know which team is going to walk back out on the floor for each set - its frustrating for us and I'm sure it is migraine worthy for the coaching staff and the girls themselves. When they find the key to consistency they will be awesome - lets hope they find it soon!
            or

This Jacks team has a bunch of talent. But, not only are we inconsistant from set to set - but during each set. We can go for 5 or 6 points and simply be out of sink. It seems like when it goes bad everything goes bad. Tough schedule ahead and if we plan on making the conference tournament we wil clearly need to play better.

USD out played us last Saturday and deserved the win. We do have another shot at them in a couple of weeks.

I like team and coaching staff and beleive they will get the ship righted.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Working...
            X