X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USeD

Originally posted by usdfbalum View Post
    Yeah..... Try again
    Puffing your chest out about USD attendence is probably the funniest thing I've heard all day
    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      Why dont you take these cute ideas to Salyer, why waste your time over here.
      Honestly Nidaros you make me laugh sometimes and I can't help myself.

Comment

Honestly Nidaros you make me laugh sometimes and I can't help myself.
        Yeah you think you some kind of smart ass lawyer. You must be Scott Hoy. I thought you were busy chasing ambulances.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
          Go easy on our Coyotes guests, guys. Remember, USD's whole interest in going D-1 seems to be to try to catch SDSU. That's a nice compliment. However, USD remains well behind in school size, quality of sports programs and overall fan base, and none of that is showing any sign of changing.
          On the contrar my friend. Enrollment declined at SDSU and increased at the Harvard of the plains. I believe that last years games head to head was 50-50? No catching involved...the word is caught. I give you the more fans portion. At least in attendance. I have said before, our fan base isn't where it should be, but I hate to spill it to you, neither is yours. If you think it's fun at CAS, you live a sheltered life. Neither place is all that good. I admit it, you don't.

Comment

USD attendance is poor - didn't say it was good. SDSUs gets bad as it gets cold unless NDSU fills it or your administration moves your homecoming to freezing weather. Go look at the numbers junior. Oh wait, only the first half counts. At least you already know what you will say about SDSU's win/loss record as they play the top end of the league later in the season....

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
              On the contrar my friend. Enrollment declined at SDSU and increased at the Harvard of the plains. I believe that last years games head to head was 50-50? No catching involved...the word is caught. I give you the more fans portion. At least in attendance. I have said before, our fan base isn't where it should be, but I hate to spill it to you, neither is yours. If you think it's fun at CAS, you live a sheltered life. Neither place is all that good. I admit it, you don't.
              I'm done!!!

Comment

Yeah..... Try again
                Still waiting for a response to LakeJack's point about the big difference in ticket sales $ between the two schools.

Comment

USD attendance is poor - didn't say it was good. SDSUs gets bad as it gets cold unless NDSU fills it or your administration moves your homecoming to freezing weather. Go look at the numbers junior. Oh wait, only the first half counts. At least you already know what you will say about SDSU's win/loss record as they play the top end of the league later in the season....
                  And it will still be better than Usd's win/loss record. But wait, I thought that Joe Glenn was the savior of all saviors...

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                    I'm done!!!
                    Dont quit we are just starting to have fun, maybe Scot Hoy aka usdlaw will chime in with some more cute stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                      Still waiting for a response to LakeJack's point about the big difference in ticket sales $ between the two schools.
                      You sell more season tickets? That's my guess. Butts in seat? Not so much

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                        Dont quit we are just starting to have fun, maybe Scot Hoy aka usdlaw will chime in with some more cute stuff.
                        I like you partner

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                          You sell more season tickets? That's my guess. Butts in seat? Not so much
                          If you give them away,do they still count ?

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                            I'm done!!!
                            What the hell does that mean anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                              If you give them away,do they still count ?
                              Not if they are scanned. Scanner counts butts

Comment

USD. Talks smack about how poor SDSUs attendance is. Still draws almost half as much attendance as SDSU

Comment

Working...
                                X