GDT: Missouri State - Beef Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Missouri State - Beef Bowl

A must win again for State at home. See everyone on the tailgate lot in a few hours!Go Jacks!
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Re: GDT: Missouri State - Beef Bowl

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    A must win again for State at home. See everyone on the tailgate lot in a few hours!Go Jacks!
    When exactly does the tailgate lot open?
    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
      When exactly does the tailgate lot open?
      1 p.m. I believe.
      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Finally ITS GAME DAY.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Here's a link to the game day notes from GoJacks.com from SDSU Sports Information:
          http://www.gojacks.com/downloads2/48...B_OEM_ID=15000

Here's a link to game day notes from Missouri State:
          http://www.gojacks.com/downloads2/488601.pdf?ATCLID=205698610&SPSID=64624&SPID=7153& DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=15000

From JackJD (signed on as adminhare)
          Last edited by JackJD; 09-29-2012, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Any fans from Spearfish with a suggestion on how to listen to the game? I doubt I'll get WNAX and am hopeful the Belle Fourche AM station, KBFS 1450, listed as one of the network stations*, will have the game with a strong signal. I'll be listening during a wedding. My wife and I will have access through the internet with an iPhone but sure looks bad to appear to be texting during a wedding ceremony. A discrete radio earphone will work much better.

There was one other occasion when I had to follow a game during a wedding...it was the multiple-overtime game we lost at CAS against McNeese. It was hard not to shout out listening to the end of that one.

*one of the network stations, KSDR 1480 AM in Watertown, does not carry the games so I do not know if the network list is accurate.

Comment

Looks like the weather will be perfect in Brookings. Breeze up to 6 mph...game time temp 75.

Comment

Just to let you all know there will be a stream on first row sports

Comment

Belle Fourche KBFS 1450 reception in Spearfish is very good. Also, with iPhone and ESPNWatch app, can watch the game but it'll really burn up the battery so I'll be listening to Tyler call the game with occasional peeks at the video on ESPNWatch.

Sure hope we get more than 15,000 in the seats. On another thread, there's discussion about only 200 reserved seats remaining yesterday and the reserved seating is 10,000. Throw in 3500 students and a bunch of general admissions and we're there.

Comment

Yesterday afternoon, somewhere between Pierre and Hayes, I had the pleasure of listening to the sports-talk show hosted by Mark Ovenden and Mike Hendrickson (do I have that right?). I know the show has been on a while but I had not heard it before. The hosts interviewed Zach Zenner and it was a very entertaining and enlightening interview. It's clear Zenner is an intelligent guy (biology/pre-med with possible future of being a surgeon). The hosts had a lot of fun (well, maybe a little too much hee-haw by the moderators at times). As my wife and I were driving into the west, bummed out about missing our first game at CAS in several years, we sure enjoyed the interview. I hope others had a chance to hear it too.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbajack View Post
                      Just to let you all know there will be a stream on first row sports
                      http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/1439...ota-state.html

Comment

Game will also be on ESPN3 for anyone that has that available.

Comment

Both teams go 3-and-out to start the game. SDSU starts around the 14 on its second possession

Comment

88-yard touchdown run by who else but Zach Zenner

Comment

Shafrath with the pick on the ensuing Missouri State possession. Jacks start at their own 37

Comment

Working...
                              X