Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am also looking for 4 tickets, 2 & 2 are ok... I will be in Frisco and going to the big party Friday night and tailgating ahead of the game and hopefully come across tickets during either of those

Comment

• Fort Worth based Rabid Rabbit fan is looking to buy an allocated tix. Willing to host a couple for the weekend to make all the tailgating events.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Last night AXS had all kinds of tickets listed for resale. This morning, none. I can't imagine they were all purchased overnight, so it's strange, especially given that some were very expensive. Maybe just a glitch in the system.
        Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

• i have someone who has 1 ticket available for someone who has a need for 1.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

• Originally posted by OldHare View Post
            i have someone who has 1 ticket available for someone who has a need for 1.
            Gone gone gone. Owner had someone picked up.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

• Impressed by the patience of SDSU fans compared to previous Bison opponents. You don't seem to be jumping on the early inflated prices. People posting those are hoping to take advantage of unaware fans who think tickets will be hard to get. The only other teams that didn't panic were Towson and Illinois State, but I don't believe either team used all their allotment.

Anyone who really wants to go will be able to go and not have to pay much over face value to go. This should be fun with the two fan bases.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

• I have 4 tickets that I purchased on the resale market about a month ago. I no longer need them. They are in sets of two in Section 122 (rows 30 & 27) - this is a SDSU section. I will sell them at less than my cost - $250 per ticket as I was fortunate to get some other tickets. Send me a a private message through this board along with a phone number and I'll get in touch with you if they are still available. Jacks fans only.

Comment

• Hi everyone,
                  Bobcat fan here. Heard your fan base was shorted some tickets. I had purchased two SRO tickets before watching my team get dismantled. Obviously not going to Frisco, so if you want them only asking $100 each ( what I paid for them).

message me if interested.

Rooting for you all!
                  Last edited by CopperCat; 12-28-2022, 05:25 PM.

Comment

• Have 2 tickets available for a jacks fan. Bought them early and are already in my AXS account. $185

message me if interested.

go jacks
                    Last edited by JACKS-80; 12-30-2022, 09:49 AM.

Comment

• I have 7 tickets available in Section 118. Was hoping to still go to the game, but not panning out. Will part for $190/each, including 5 tickets to the Sept. 9th game against MSU. Can venmo and will need the AXS app to transfer.

DM me if you are interested.

thanks for the beat down a couple weeks ago and good luck in Frisco.

Comment

• Looking for one ticket. PM if you have one available. Thanks!

Comment

• Still have 7 tickets available. Make offer, would like to share with Jack fan and avoid fees. Paid a little over $150/ea for them.

Would be willing to put them up for a fundraiser also, Warriors and Quiet Waters, or good cause locally for you!

PM me. I did not see any hits on my previous post.

Comment

• I have 2 extras available = Sec 111 Row 25 Seats 7,8. Paid way too much for them too early, will sell at a loss. $200 each. In Brookings until Friday, driving down.

Comment

• The following have (or have had) ticket sale requests:
                              Frisco Roll Call
                              Tix Exchange (this thread)

Also, reposting this:
                              If anybody wants to chat with an AP reporter about the championship game from the SDSU side of things...admins got a message here at 1:10 pm with contact info...DM me here if you're up for it. I hope I haven't busted his deadline yet...
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

• I have two good tickets available in SDSU section available, and can work a deal. Brookings Jacks fan. Please call me at 605-695-3028.

Comment

Working...
                                X