X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yoteforever View Post

Can I wear red?
    That's my section and row. I've been looking forward to meeting you. I will be the guy wearing blue.
    Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

• Ticket still available for a JACKS fan. Section 104, Row 15. Should be near mid-field. Free for the taking. PM me if interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoteforever View Post

Can I wear red?
        Hopefully today's outcome will allow us to answer whether red+tears (the lacrimal variety NOT ripped fabric) = purple

Seriously though, hoping both teams emerge with no new injuries.

Comment

• Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post

That's my section and row. I've been looking forward to meeting you. I will be the guy wearing blue.
          ‘Well I guess not today. Tickets for a Jacks fan only. I don’t qualify. I’m hoping DocJack isn’t the guy I gave a ticket to last year in Vermillion. ‍♂️

Comment

• Anybody have 2 extra tickets they would be willing to give/sell for the “Retain the Rock” tailgate bus trip or to the game itself?

The chamber of commerce/Daktronics overbooked the bus and now myself and the friend I invited are SOL.

I can get over getting screwed but feel really bad for my friend who cleared his weekend plans last second to come with and now we don’t know what to do.

Thanks guys.

Go Jacks.

Comment

• 3 club tickets for sale. Hobo Day. Section 304. Row 4. 50 yard line. $450 total. Must take all 3. $150/ticket..
              Last edited by carny; 10-21-2022, 06:09 AM.

Comment

• Please let me know if anyone has any extra tickets to the FCS Championship game.

Comment

• I have four VIP tickets for $750/ticket, must buy all four at $3,000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

• Need 3 for the championship game.

Comment

• Looking for four. Could be two groups of two also. They don’t have to be together.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
                        Looking for four. Could be two groups of two also. They don’t have to be together.
                        Same
                        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

• Looking for one or two if available'

Comment

• Some ticket prices have dropped the last day. Be checking Vivid, StubHub and the NCAA as they may keep dropping as more people sell tickets.

No one wants the brokers to win, but if you need seats they are out there. Just not cheap unfortunately.

Comment

• Add me to the list, I guess. Seeking three tickets.
                              Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

• Looking for 4 tickets. Could be 2+2 if needed
                                "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Working...
                                X