X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tix exchange - A stuck thread

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    2 more west grandstand Sec K row 36. PM me.
    These 2 are gone.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I've got two people looking for reserved tickets, so if a couple become available, I would be interested. PM me please and thank you!

Comment

Looking for two tickets. PM me
        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Any season ticket holders thinking about not renewing their seats because they cant make it saturday let me know. I am looking to buy 4.
          "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
          -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by EQguy View Post
            Any season ticket holders thinking about not renewing their seats because they cant make it saturday let me know. I am looking to buy 4.
            I am not as I'm going to go with a different group in a different spot. PM me
            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

I am not sure that I am using the pm correctly. text 690-0467 if interested in seats at 26-27 yd line north end 10 rows up and I will get you your tickets.
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Is anybody else having troubles getting their tickets the pop up on the website I cannot I've tried different browsers and different links and I cannot get to my tickets. also I cannot get through to the jackrabbit ticket office I left a voicemail and sent an e-mail early this morning I haven't gotten no response I imagine they're very busy however I really want to get my tickets

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                  Is anybody else having troubles getting their tickets the pop up on the website I cannot I've tried different browsers and different links and I cannot get to my tickets. also I cannot get through to the jackrabbit ticket office I left a voicemail and sent an e-mail early this morning I haven't gotten no response I imagine they're very busy however I really want to get my tickets
                  My mom was trying all day also trying to get them and she got a call a bit ago but they said they were having troubles with the website. they called her back so I would just say keep calling and bugging and checking to see if it gets up.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post

I did mine yesterday afternoon and didnt have any problems

Comment

I know a guy who had two tickets...now sold...Go Jacks!!
                      Last edited by jackolantern; 11-29-2012, 09:39 AM.
                      Jackolantern

Comment

Would the mods be willing to replicate this thread in both the men's and women's basketball forums? I don't have season tickets to basketball, but would be willing to pay handsomely for good seats to a few conference games if folks can't use them.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
                          Would the mods be willing to replicate this thread in both the men's and women's basketball forums? I don't have season tickets to basketball, but would be willing to pay handsomely for good seats to a few conference games if folks can't use them.
                          Thanks for the reminder. These BB tix exchange threads stuck in each forum.

Comment

I have 4 season tickets available if anyone is interested. Tons of scheduling conflicts. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                              I have 4 season tickets available if anyone is interested. Tons of scheduling conflicts. Thanks.
                              Bump. Still available.

Comment

KULawJack, you're inbox is full and I'm unable to send you a message.

Comment

Working...
                                X