X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tix exchange - A stuck thread

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    Anyone have an extra ticket for Hobo Day?
    filled
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
      4 tickets available. Section 104 (center on home side). $30/ticket. Not mine but selling for someone else. Please PM me name and phone number.
      Sold
      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Four (4) tickets available to Jacks vs. Missouri State on November 5, 2016, West side, Section 105, Row 14, Seats 15-18, North 35 yard line. $32/ticket. PM me if you are interested.

Comment

Looking for a pair of club seats for Missouri State. Friends coming with for first game ever. PM if you happen to have a pair you can part with. Thanks.
          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

• Tix exchange - A stuck thread

Have a USD tix available. Section 106 row 21
            Perfect exchange situation is a Brookings bed & shower on 11/5 as I come in for Mo St game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

4 tickets and parking pass available for Missouri state. 3 club seats - 4th row of club section 204 - - seats on 50 yard line, 1 seat section 104 row 12 - 45 yard line, 1 parking pass. All 4 seats plus parking pass - $250.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                Have a USD tix available. Section 106 row 21
                Perfect exchange situation is a Brookings bed & shower on 11/5 as I come in for Mo St game.

Fulfilled my housing situation for the MoSt game night. In Brookings to celebrate a 40 years SDSU coach with other ex-team mates (Swim & Dive).

Looking for someone that would like to obtain a single USD game ticket from me this weekend while in Brookings. Sorry, no crawfish etouffe` this time tho.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                  Fulfilled my housing situation for the MoSt game night. In Brookings to celebrate a 40 years SDSU coach with other ex-team mates (Swim & Dive).

Looking for someone that would like to obtain a single USD game ticket from me this weekend while in Brookings. Sorry, no crawfish etouffe` this time tho.
                  Rabid tix gone.

Comment

Id be interested in buying a couple tickets for club seats if someone isnt able to go to the playoff game dec 3. My wife struggled at the USD game and the Dec 3 game might be colder. We did have club seats for the USD game so she spent the 2nd half inside watching the game.

Comment

We be interested in two loge or club seats for the playoff game if anyone has two extra. Thanks.

Comment

The ticket office is offering club seats to the public for $175 (non-club seat holder) and $125 if you know a current club seat owner who will buy extras for you. This has been listed in the barrage of emails I've gotten from the ticket office regarding playoff tickets. Doesn't look like you can buy them online so I would suggest calling the ticket office.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                          The ticket office is offering club seats to the public for $175 (non-club seat holder) and $125 if you know a current club seat owner who will buy extras for you. This has been listed in the barrage of emails I've gotten from the ticket office regarding playoff tickets. Doesn't look like you can buy them online so I would suggest calling the ticket office.
                          I've already had to buy six in addition to the two I have. About ready to max out the credit card!
                          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

I decided to buy club seats for the playoff game. So i have my season ticket seats avaiable for $30 each. Section 105 row 7

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                              I decided to buy club seats for the playoff game. So i have my season ticket seats avaiable for $30 each. Section 105 row 7
                              Tickets are sold

Comment

I have 2 club seats (50 yd line) for sale ($100/seat) for playoff game. I need to know by tonight (Sunday). PM me

*They are gone.
                                Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 11-27-2016, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X