This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tix exchange - A stuck thread

I may have extra tickets but will not know until the week of the game.

Comment

Two tickets reserved against YSU for next weekend. $25/ticket. PM me.
      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

I now have 2 tickets reserved seating east side sec R row 8 seat 11 and 12 for the Hobo day game tomorrow.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
          Two tickets reserved against YSU for next weekend. $25/ticket. PM me.
          Bump. Still available.
          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Two Reserved Tickets for SDSU - USD game. Section D. 35-40 yd line on student side. Good seats. Best offer. PM me.

Comment

If anyone has two extra tickets to the NDSU game this weekend, PM me.

Comment

Two Reserved Tickets for SDSU - USD game. Section D. 35-40 yd line on student side. Good seats. Best offer. PM me.
                Still available. I'd hate to offer them to Yote fans.

Comment

Still available. I'd hate to offer them to Yote fans.
                  Sold

Comment

You are able to buy SRO tickets on gobison.com as of 8AM this morning. Unfortunately the route I had to take, but we'll be making lots of noise in the corner!

Comment

[QUOTE=jackbusiness09;211964]You are able to buy SRO tickets on gobison.com as of 8AM this morning. Unfortunately the route I had to take, but we'll be making lots of noise in the corner![/QUOTE

I'll be right there with you. Even updated my DirecTV yesterday so I would get the game, but I just couldn't resist the urge when I checked the Bison website a little after 8 this morning and saw they still had SRO.

Comment

I've got 2 reserved tickets. Coyote fan that can't use all the ones that he has. I don't know the exact seat location but should have it later this morning. Waiting to hear from another coyote fan that gets first dibs. PM me or reply to this message if interested.
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

I moved the 2 I had and then 11 more became available, they all moved too. If I hear of anymore I will let the forum know. Right now, I got none.

Comment

I have some Gen Admission Tix (For the USD-II game) that a friend had someone back out of, Let me know If you are interested and I will will put you in contact with him.

Comment

2 more west grandstand Sec K row 36. PM me.

Comment

BREAKING NEWS:

Tailgate lot parking pass and 4 tickets in the west grandstand row 19. Parking would be in the Yankton Jackrabbit Club tailgate site. Free meal included.

Highest bidder with profits to the Yankton Jackrabbit Club scholarship fund. Sorry for the late notice.

Comment

Working...
                                X