This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tix exchange - A stuck thread

I have 4 reserved tickets in section D row 11 for the USD game asking for $40 a piece. In the process of moving and taking over a business so won't he able to make it. PM me if you are an interested jacks fan.
    Last edited by sdsu_drake; 10-21-2014, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Check your pm
      Jacks1

Comment

I'm looking for three extra tickets to the Hobo Day game.

Comment

Looking for 1 ticket to the Hobo Day. Wife would like to go to the game, but won't be able to make it due to having to work 6 nights a week for the local nuclear power plant's refueling outage. I've already warned her she might have to stand.

Comment

Available - 2 Reserved seat tix to the remaining games. Sec D, Row 22 - Either individual games or all 3. Make me an offer.

Too far from New Orleans.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
              Available - 2 Reserved seat tix to the remaining games. Sec D, Row 22 - Either individual games or all 3. Make me an offer.

Too far from New Orleans.
              My wife may be interested in both since she might take her dad to it. PM me since your inbox seems to be full. Thanks.

Comment

Hi, Rabid.

I got your PM, I've already got arrangements for Saturday. Thanks though.

New Orleans... Should we say "Geaux Jacks?"
                I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
                  Hi, Rabid.

I got your PM, I've already got arrangements for Saturday. Thanks though.

New Orleans... Should we say "Geaux Jacks?"
                  No we should not.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                    My wife may be interested in both since she might take her dad to it. PM me since your inbox seems to be full. Thanks.
                    PM sent. And Geaux Jacks is a good one for a Louisiana Jacks fan.

Comment

For some reason haven't gotten it yet.

Comment

I have not made it out to a game this year, but decided to take Friday off of work and cross the border for a weekend of pheasant hunting and Jackrabbit football. Does anybody have 2 tickets for Saturday's game against USD? How popular is this game in the state this year with USD being bad and early winter weather?

Comment

Should be plenty of tickets available. My hope it we get more than 9,000 there but I'm worried. I think the Yote fans are pretty beat down right now with the tough season they've had...my guess is they won't show in strong numbers.
                          The weather should be great: MID-30S. Everyone who attended Saturday's game against WIU had a blast...get yourself there and bring some friends!

Comment

Originally posted by mnjackrbt View Post
                            I have not made it out to a game this year, but decided to take Friday off of work and cross the border for a weekend of pheasant hunting and Jackrabbit football. Does anybody have 2 tickets for Saturday's game against USD? How popular is this game in the state this year with USD being bad and early winter weather?
                            I'm stuck going to the Nebraska/Minnesota game so I have two tickets available. PM me if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by mnjackrbt View Post
                              I will send you a PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Ive got a couple tickets if anyone needs. Cheap/free. Its my nephews and he wants someone to use them. Only Jacks fans

Comment

Working...
                                X