Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tix exchange - A stuck thread

Default Tix exchange - A stuck thread

As some people discussed in the UC Davis ticket thread about a place for our fans to buy/sell tickets, this thread could possibly be used for us fans needing tickets?

I will start off with saying that I am interested in buying two tickets for every home game. I just never got around to purchasing season tickets this year but I would like reserved west side seating instead of buying GA every game now. If any season ticket holders can't attend a game I would be glad to buy a few tickets from you, no matter the location.

DFW Rabbit now, Look for me on disc golf courses, or nearby flood disaster

Default Tix exchange - A stuck thread

For the Football exchanges please use this Thread. Separate ones may be forthcoming for the two Basketballs, and possibly Summit Tourney.

Default Re: Tix exchange - A stuck thread

Yoteforever has a friend with two season tickets for sale.
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

I have four tickets on the home side for the Western Illinois game. PM me if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by 2002jack View Post
    Yoteforever has a friend with two season tickets for sale.
    I bet he'd give them away or maybe even pay somebody to take them.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Quote Originally Posted by mnjackrbt View Post
    As some people discussed in the UC Davis ticket thread about a place for our fans to buy/sell tickets, this thread could possibly be used for us fans needing tickets?

I will start off with saying that I am interested in buying two tickets for every home game. I just never got around to purchasing season tickets this year but I would like reserved west side seating instead of buying GA every game now. If any season ticket holders can't attend a game I would be glad to buy a few tickets from you, no matter the location.
    Mods,

Might I suggest this would be best served as a Sub forum that would allow for different Post's for each game... there would be no need to create different ones for various sports as the threads could handle the segregation.

Just a Thought.

Respectefully,

Chad.

Just looked at what was available for both Beef Bowl and Hobo Day. Not much there. Anyone not able to use 4 for this weekend?

I'm covered. Thanks to Alum08
    Last edited by EQguy; 09-23-2012 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Got tickets
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

I have three (3) available for the Beef Bowl vs Missouri St this weekend. PM me if interested. Asking face value.

I have two reserved tickets in Sec E., Row 21 for Saturday's Beef Bowl if anyone from Sioux Falls area looking for tickets.

I don't have internet access during the day but PM if you're interested and I'll get back you to you tomorrow night.

Anyone have two tickets for this Saturday's game? If so you can txt me at 605-496-3188 or enail me at cwebbs@hotmail.com. Thank You