This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tix exchange - A stuck thread

Back when I had FB season tix I did sell some to to Leeshajo for one game. It was a face-to-face transaction at the game, with cash, and went perfectly fine.

That was my experience with her. I hope yours is resolved soon.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
      Back when I had FB season tix I did sell some to to Leeshajo for one game. It was a face-to-face transaction at the game, with cash, and went perfectly fine.

That was my experience with her. I hope yours is resolved soon.
      I had a good transaction with her also.

Comment

Anyone know the age your child has to be to require a ticket to basketball and football games?
        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
          Anyone know the age your child has to be to require a ticket to basketball and football games?
          This policy for Football. I am assuming it is the same for Basketball?
          Children who are under 2 years of age do not need a ticket. Anyone 2 years of age and older will need a ticket.
          http://gojacks.com/sports/2016/9/15/...-policies.aspx

Comment

We were told that the preschool kids were free if they sat on the lap(if needed). Once the child was kindergarten, the student charge would apply. We took the grandson a few times over the years. It may have changed, but the preschool kids could be claimed to sit on laps.
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Thank you!
              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                We were told that the preschool kids were free if they sat on the lap(if needed). Once the child was kindergarten, the student charge would apply. We took the grandson a few times over the years. It may have changed, but the preschool kids could be claimed to sit on laps.
                I would encourage folks to use good judgement for this. If you want your kids to come to all games, for the sanity and enjoyment of your fellow fans, PLEASE consider getting them a ticket!

A family of 5 crammed into 3 seats is not a recipe for an enjoyable gameday for anyone.
                “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

The Ticket office should have the answer which is most likely the policy cited by MSU..

Comment

This Texas based Rabbit just received his season tix, along with priority parking pass. Every game, except DakotaMarker is available. Make me a reasonable offer on any of the games. Make me offer on all-NDSU, get the parking pass also. Host my cooking for tailgate of Dakota Marker (Brookings local) get parking pass for games.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                      This Texas based Rabbit just received his season tix, along with priority parking pass. Every game, except DakotaMarker is available. Make me a reasonable offer on any of the games. Make me offer on all-NDSU, get the parking pass also. Host my cooking for tailgate of Dakota Marker (Brookings local) get parking pass for games.
                      You are welcome again at The Still Hares for tailgating. We can hook you up with the kitchen again too.
                      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Sound great! WSR, do you need priority parking, or could assure it gets used each game? If so, pm with mail address so I can get it to ya.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                          Sound great! WSR, do you need priority parking, or could assure it gets used each game? If so, pm with mail address so I can get it to ya.
                          Hey, if WSR doesn't have a need for your priority parking pass, I would be willing to purchase it. Bringing a 4 year old and 1 year old to games makes it tough to park a long ways away, plus I would get huge bonus points with the wife.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                            Hey, if WSR doesn't have a need for your priority parking pass, I would be willing to purchase it. Bringing a 4 year old and 1 year old to games makes it tough to park a long ways away, plus I would get huge bonus points with the wife.
                            I might make a bidding war with you, that sounds like a good idea. I have a 6, 3 and pregnant wife. as long as we plan ahead well enough we usually get good enough parking. hobo day last year we had to park on the opposite side of campus and taking a 5 and 2 year hiking through campus caused us to miss the best plays of the game.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                              I might make a bidding war with you, that sounds like a good idea. I have a 6, 3 and pregnant wife. as long as we plan ahead well enough we usually get good enough parking. hobo day last year we had to park on the opposite side of campus and taking a 5 and 2 year hiking through campus caused us to miss the best plays of the game.
                              I was first in line!

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                                I would encourage folks to use good judgement for this. If you want your kids to come to all games, for the sanity and enjoyment of your fellow fans, PLEASE consider getting them a ticket!

A family of 5 crammed into 3 seats is not a recipe for an enjoyable gameday for anyone.
                                Couldn't agree more; on the other hand, that might be an improvement for what a couple of folks do in our section -- they let their kids constantly run up and down the aisle.

Comment

Working...
                                X