X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tix exchange - A stuck thread

Originally posted by RochJack69 View Post
    Kind of with you there. He did sell out at the Vikings US Bank Stadium (50,000) couple of nights ago. Has good drawing power. Barely go to concerts anymore,if I do, it's with some good earplugs. Have enough hearing damage. Didn't even go to Creedence Clearwater Revisited at the Down by the Riverside concert series here last Sunday. Expected 25,000. (No John Fogerty, for you CCR fans)
    I dont watch the Country Music Channel very much, but did catch a Luke Bryan video on there and he does fit the rural image and a very clean cut guy IMO, and I will no sooner post this and he OD's on meth or something. To be a top performer these guys are really under a ton of pressure. They never seem to get a day off and that the big problem when you are popular. Its go, go, and make those bucks. If they dont someone else will. Boy I like the idea of a Prairie Home Companion, Garrison would be a blast, but its too late for that now. He could tell us about the Lake Wobegan boy who came to SDSU to play football.

Comment

If anyone is interested in a ride from SF I am organizing a bus trip that leaves from Kravn about 2 hours prior to concert. Drop off at gates and pick up at gates right after concert is over. $50 per person and $ donated to SDSU nursing. Still some seats left. Message me if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        I dont watch the Country Music Channel very much, but did catch a Luke Bryan video on there and he does fit the rural image and a very clean cut guy IMO, and I will no sooner post this and he OD's on meth or something. To be a top performer these guys are really under a ton of pressure. They never seem to get a day off and that the big problem when you are popular. Its go, go, and make those bucks. If they dont someone else will. Boy I like the idea of a Prairie Home Companion, Garrison would be a blast, but its too late for that now. He could tell us about the Lake Wobegan boy who came to SDSU to play football.
        He's got FCS bloodlines -- attended Georgia Southern when it still was FCS, graduating in 1999.
        @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
        --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
          He's got FCS bloodlines -- attended Georgia Southern when it still was FCS, graduating in 1999.
          Yes I seen that on Wiki.

Comment

I have two Club Seat tickets available (50-yard line, first row in the Club seating section. Tickets come with admittance to the Club Room, and included is some food and beverages w/o charge. Here's your chance to get a look at the Club Room and see a game from those seats. $60 per ticket. PM me.

Comment

I have four tickets available for Jacks vs. Drake on September 10 (opening game for new stadium). Asking $32/ticket. Please PM me. Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                I have two Club Seat tickets available (50-yard line, first row in the Club seating section. Tickets come with admittance to the Club Room, and included is some food and beverages w/o charge. Here's your chance to get a look at the Club Room and see a game from those seats. $60 per ticket. PM me.
                Tickets sold.

Comment

I know it's unlikely but I am looking for a couple of tickets for tomorrow's game up in Fargo. If for some reason you have tickets but aren't able to go, please email me at fischerm@alliancecom.net or send me a PM.

Comment

I'll be back in the state in a couple weeks looking to let the air out of a deer. I'm kicking around taking an evening off and heading to B-town to catch the USD game. I see there are tickets still available online. Was curious if there are any recommendations on where to sit? I'd rather not be in the middle of the USD section.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                      I'll be back in the state in a couple weeks looking to let the air out of a deer. I'm kicking around taking an evening off and heading to B-town to catch the USD game. I see there are tickets still available online. Was curious if there are any recommendations on where to sit? I'd rather not be in the middle of the USD section.
                      Depends on how many seats you need together and what kind of seats you like. As long as you avoid sections 122-124, you'll be guaranteed to not be around a bunch of USD fans. I would go with section 120, or if you like to be closer to the field, sections 119 or 121. If you want to be on the West side, again it depends on whether you want to be higher up or closer to the field, but you'll have to be toward the ends on that side. Both sides have good amenities, don't be afraid of the East side.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                        don't be afraid of the East side.
                        Especially late in the season when the sun will keep you warmer longer.

Comment

East Side is great too! This is D1 football there is no visitor side anymore they get a small section JACKS should be filling the stadium.

Comment

I love the east side!
                            Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Anyone have an extra ticket for Hobo Day?
                              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

4 tickets available. Section 104 (center on home side). $30/ticket. Not mine but selling for someone else. Please PM me name and phone number.
                                Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Working...
                                X