This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tix exchange - A stuck thread

When are they mailing out season tickets and the Luke Bryan tickets?
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

When I talked to the ticket office but last visit week. She stated they had hoped to get them out that week but the person who prints then went on vacation she then started hopefully by the end of the week this week they all would be out.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh and Luke Bryan will go with

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
          When are they mailing out season tickets and the Luke Bryan tickets?
          Hopefully soon. I bought 4 tickets for the Oct 1 game against Western Ill and the guy i talked to told me they would come with my season tickets. And Luke Bryan tickets. He said it should be 2 weeks. That was 3 weeks ago

Comment

Website that has the Luke Bryan concert information states season ticket holders will start receiving August 31st.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
              Website that has the Luke Bryan concert information states season ticket holders will start receiving August 31st.
              Link
              http://danajdykhousestadium.com/jack...t-information/

Comment

Just curious: are the Luke Bryan tickets sold out?

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                  Just curious: are the Luke Bryan tickets sold out?
                  Yes they went very quick.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                    He certainly isn't Merle Haggard, but he does have a very clean family friendly look to him. New guys, take time to getting used to. He is new to me.

I had the person who is getting my ticket call the other day and wondering where her ticket was. Called ticket office and was told season tickets will be mailed towards Friday of this week and early part of next week. Just thought I would pass that on.

Comment

I’m glad it sold out, I just can’t stand Luke Bryan.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                        He certainly isn't Merle Haggard, but he does have a very clean family friendly look to him. New guys, take time to getting used to. He is new to me.

I had the person who is getting my ticket call the other day and wondering where her ticket was. Called ticket office and was told season tickets will be mailed towards Friday of this week and early part of next week. Just thought I would pass that on.
                        Totally agree. I would go if it were Merle if he were still around. But sadly most college kids probably wouldn't know who he is.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                          I didn't know that. I ordered four with my season tickets. It will be great to be in that large crowd for the first big event in the stadium.

Comment

I don't care for Luke Bryant either, "Are you sure Hank Done It This Way, comes to mind every time I hear his music. I don't suppose an episode of Prairie Home Companion would sell 25,000 tickets, especially with Garrison retires. I sold my two tickets. I am excited for watch football in the new stadium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by JacksFTW View Post
                              I’m glad it sold out, I just can’t stand Luke Bryan.
                              Kind of with you there. He did sell out at the Vikings US Bank Stadium (50,000) couple of nights ago. Has good drawing power. Barely go to concerts anymore,if I do, it's with some good earplugs. Have enough hearing damage. Didn't even go to Creedence Clearwater Revisited at the Down by the Riverside concert series here last Sunday. Expected 25,000. (No John Fogerty, for you CCR fans)

Comment

I may have 2 extra tickets if someone is interested. Will know for sure after next Wednesday.
                                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                                X