X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tix exchange - A stuck thread

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
    OK...I consider you an honest person MR...so how much will you pay me for taking the tickets? Heck, in fact, you can just give them to me and I will use them.
    You might want to clear some space in your inbox.

Comment

Sorry if this posted else where but I can't find it. What section does Missouri have all the Jackrabbits in for the game? Trying to get some last minute tickets.
      Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
      -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Comment

Originally posted by JimmieTuba View Post
        Sorry if this posted else where but I can't find it. What section does Missouri have all the Jackrabbits in for the game? Trying to get some last minute tickets.
        Don't know as of today. I haven't gotten my tickets in the mail yet.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I have made room in my inbox MR!

Comment

Hey everybody I have been viewing this forum for years but now I have just joined. I graduated from SDSU in 2006 and just finished up residency in Pittsburgh this June. I have moved to northern Minnesota and would love to see the jacks play football against NDSU on Nov. 1st. However, the only tickets available are on stubhub and those are $100 for standing room only. My wife would not be a fan of that. If anybody knows any other tickets available I would be very interested! Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks611 View Post
              Hey everybody I have been viewing this forum for years but now I have just joined. I graduated from SDSU in 2006 and just finished up residency in Pittsburgh this June. I have moved to northern Minnesota and would love to see the jacks play football against NDSU on Nov. 1st. However, the only tickets available are on stubhub and those are $100 for standing room only. My wife would not be a fan of that. If anybody knows any other tickets available I would be very interested! Thanks.
              It is going to be very hard for you (or anybody) to find reasonably priced tickets for that game up in Fargo. Good luck and welcome aboard.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                It is going to be very hard for you (or anybody) to find reasonably priced tickets for that game up in Fargo. Good luck and welcome aboard.
                What he said.

In addition, it's a terrible place for visiting fans, especially Jackrabbit fans. My advice, watch that game on TV and make a trip to Brookings for a home game. You are welcome to join us at the YJC tailgate site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Bisonville.com has a similar thread to this for tix exchange. Don't be a Jacks fan after the tix tho, the ticket holders will be feisty about letting them go for cost to any other than Bison Fans. Likewise, Craigslist may have some listings. I successfully picked up tix that way for the '12 game. Go. Do this. Meet and get to know the Bison Fans during the tailgate before, and the good ones met, after the game. NDSU fans KNOW HOW TO TAILGATE, and they are one of the most influencial HOME crowds. Attending a game in the FargoDome should be on each Jack's football bucket list.

Comment

Better idea. Go to Fargo, tailgate with Bison fans, go to BWWs for game, tailgate with Bison fans after.

Comment

Thanks for the ideas about where to find tickets. I will check those web sites out. I am planning on meeting some friends at the UW-Oshkosh game too. I will have to stop by the Yankton tailgait. If you guys really want to check out an awesome tailgait the Steelers tailgait was crazy fun.

Comment

Thanks for the ideas about where to find tickets. I will check those web sites out. I am planning on meeting some friends at the UW-Oshkosh game too. I will have to stop by the Yankton tailgait. If you guys really want to check out an awesome tailgait the Steelers tailgait was crazy fun.
                        You can have my tix for Oshkosh, as I am playing in a golf tournament that day.

LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

2002jack how many tickets do you have? I am looking for 4 reserved tickets for the UW-Oshkosh game. If anybody has 4 reserved tickets for that game let me know!

Comment

2002jack how many tickets do you have? I am looking for 4 reserved tickets for the UW-Oshkosh game. If anybody has 4 reserved tickets for that game let me know!
                            I only have 2 reserved.

LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

I have 3 tickets available to the UW-Oshkosh game. Let me know if you are interested.

Comment

This New Orleans Rabbit (and season tix holder) has 2 tix available to all home games. Looking to fill the seats for all the games. I need to look at them closer to get the precise seats but should be about 15-20 rows up, and near the I edge of H section.

Comment

Working...
                                X