This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tix exchange - A stuck thread

Looks like all but the Cal Poly game tix will be taken and used by another dedicated poster here.

Anyone interested in Sec D, Row 22 seats to watch Jacks/'Stangs tangle?

Comment

Huskers thanks for the offer but my wife and I and another couple are planning to go to the game so we need 4 tickets. I found tickets on the visitor side but we would love to get tickets on the reserved side. Bring back the view from when we were students! I haven't been back to campus since 2006 so I am looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
        I only have 2 reserved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I will take your 2 reserved if you still have them, $20 each?
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Have a friend looking for 5 reserved ticket seats for the Beef Bowl game. Send me a PM. Thanks.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
            Have a friend looking for 5 reserved ticket seats for the Beef Bowl game. Send me a PM. Thanks.
            I have 3 tickets to Beef Bowl. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Comment

I have 3 tickets to Beef Bowl. Great seats on west side. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Huskers for Jackrabbits View Post
                I have 3 tickets to Beef Bowl. Great seats on west side. Send me a PM if you are interested.
                I sent you a PM. If we can make it happen I will take the 3 tickets.

Comment

Apparently Both my wife and I promised out our 2 tickets (Family wedding) for the game this coming Sat. I'm looking to score a cheap or free set of tickets. If you can help it would be appreciated greatly. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                    Apparently Both my wife and I promised out our 2 tickets (Family wedding) for the game this coming Sat. I'm looking to score a cheap or free set of tickets. If you can help it would be appreciated greatly. Thank you.
                    Stop by the YJC tailgate site and check with me. I may have what you need.

Comment

I won't be around. But I can let my freind know. Although I'm not sure he'll drive up without first having tix.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                        I won't be around. But I can let my freind know. Although I'm not sure he'll drive up without first having tix.
                        Noted. If you would like to, PM me with your cell # and I will figure out my ticket situation and let you know.

Comment

If anyone has an extra standing room ticket that they're looking to get rid of, I'll take it. Easier than waiting in line on game day when I want to tailgate.
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                            If anyone has an extra standing room ticket that they're looking to get rid of, I'll take it. Easier than waiting in line on game day when I want to tailgate.

If you don't have any luck finding one, just buy a student ticket online and print it off. Like you said, no way I'm messing around with ticket lines.
                            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

need 5 tickets for the hobo day game. anyone with extra or knows someone. send me a PM.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I have a couple of friends coming back for pheasant hunting and would like to get them tickets (2) for the November 22 game against USD. If anybody comes up having a couple, PM me.

Comment

Working...
                                X