X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tix exchange - A stuck thread

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    Ive got a couple tickets if anyone needs. Cheap/free. Its my nephews and he wants someone to use them. Only Jacks fans
    One is gone

Comment

Have three spares for today's game. Reserved on north end. I'll deal with Jacks fans. Will sell separately. 605-228-2617.
      Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Looking for 2 tickets to the 9/12/15 Southern Utah football game. Please PM me if you have some for sale. Thanks!

Comment

Bump.

Let's keep the stadium yellow and blue: if Jacks fans have tickets for sale or are looking for tickets, use this thread!

It appears (as of 9:45 am. 8/11/15) there are 44 seats available from the ticket office for the NDSU game. There are still many good seats available for the Hobo Day game against UNI but you know Hobo Day: those tickets are going to start disappearing.
          Last edited by JackJD; 08-11-2015, 09:00 AM.

Comment

I have tickets available for the following games: Robert Morris (9/26), NDSU (10/3), UNI (10/24) and Illinois State (11/7). Send me a PM if you are interested in tickets.

Comment

I have six (6) tickets available for the following games: Robert Morris (9/26), UNI (10/24) and Illinois State (11/7). NDSU tickets are gone. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Comment

I'm looking for two tickets to the NDSU game. PM me if any become available. Thanks!

Comment

I had purchased extra tickets for the 10/3/15 NDSU game and they're all gone. Have a friend looking for two for NDSU game. PM me if you have any available. They'll go to Jackrabbit fans.

Comment

Looking for 2 for Jacks Fans to the NDSU game. PM me if you have any available.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                      I had purchased extra tickets for the 10/3/15 NDSU game and they're all gone. Have a friend looking for two for NDSU game. PM me if you have any available. They'll go to Jackrabbit fans.
                      My order is filled...thanks.

Comment

We need 4 tickets for Jackrabbit fans for NDSU.
                        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I am ISO (in search of) 2 tickets for a friend, SDSU grad. To the SDSU Vs.NDSU border battle royale!

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                            We need 4 tickets for Jackrabbit fans for NDSU.
                            I had a total of 40 extra. I'm down to about 10. Need to check with a few people and get back to the board. They are in Sec 116 row 24 I believe.
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I have a friend looking for two tickets to the NDSU game. I know it's a longshot but figured I'd try. They are SDSU fans.
                              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

I have six (6) tickets available for the following games: UNI (10/24) and Illinois State (11/7). All other games/tickets are gone. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X