This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tix exchange - A stuck thread

Does someone have 2 tickets available? (Hobo Day)
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
      Does someone have 2 tickets available? (Hobo Day)
      Thanks to the fellow for the tickets I hope I am using the PM feature correctly.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Hobo Day tix available. The tickets we had for friend now available since his son is having knee surgery today. Good seats.

Comment

• Need 4-6 tickets for USD game against Jacks

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
          Hobo Day tix available. The tickets we had for friend now available since his son is having knee surgery today. Good seats.
          I had heard one of our boosters bought several hundred tickets to the USD game....does anyone know who that is and how we get ahold of him to buy 4-5 tickets?

Jackolantern

Comment

• Re: Need 4-6 tickets for USD game against Jacks

Originally posted by jackolantern View Post
            I had heard one of our boosters bought several hundred tickets to the USD game....does anyone know who that is and how we get ahold of him to buy 4-5 tickets?
            I don't know if any of that block are for sale...but if you have any connection with Dana Dykhouse, you might want to check him out!

Comment

Looking for five tickets to the SDSU vs USD football game.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                I don't know if any of that block are for sale...but if you have any connection with Dana Dykhouse, you might want to check him out!
                Just a follow up note...all of Dana Dykhouse's tickets (740 of them) for the SDSU-USD football game, are already sold!

Comment

Originally posted by jackolantern View Post

He did, they went quickly. The ISU-blue tickets were going to be burned but I believe the ISU booster club contacted the alum and they are buying at least some of them. Likely to be a very competitive game, I will be there.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Anyone have an extra ticket to the UNI game the don't need??? PM me please if you do. Thanks

Comment

I have 6 tickets available for ISU-B versus Jacks if anyone is interested.

Comment

I have a pair available for Saturday against ISU-B. Really good seats. 50 yard line, about 10 rows up or so. PM me.
                        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Any extra tickets floating around out there for the USD game?? PM me if any!

Comment

I have 2 tickets for the Sept 20 Wisc Oshcosh game that i will pay someone to take.........

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                              I have 2 tickets for the Sept 20 Wisc Oshcosh game that i will pay someone to take.........
                              Post of the year!
                              "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                                OK...I consider you an honest person MR...so how much will you pay me for taking the tickets? Heck, in fact, you can just give them to me and I will use them.

Comment

Working...
                                X