This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tix exchange - A stuck thread

As some people discussed in the UC Davis ticket thread about a place for our fans to buy/sell tickets, this thread could possibly be used for us fans needing tickets?

I will start off with saying that I am interested in buying two tickets for every home game. I just never got around to purchasing season tickets this year but I would like reserved west side seating instead of buying GA every game now. If any season ticket holders can't attend a game I would be glad to buy a few tickets from you, no matter the location.

Tix exchange - A stuck thread

For the Football exchanges please use this Thread. Separate ones may be forthcoming for the two Basketballs, and possibly Summit Tourney.

Comment

Re: Tix exchange - A stuck thread

Yoteforever has a friend with two season tickets for sale.
      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

I have four tickets on the home side for the Western Illinois game. PM me if interested.
        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
          Yoteforever has a friend with two season tickets for sale.
          I bet he'd give them away or maybe even pay somebody to take them.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by mnjackrbt View Post
            As some people discussed in the UC Davis ticket thread about a place for our fans to buy/sell tickets, this thread could possibly be used for us fans needing tickets?

I will start off with saying that I am interested in buying two tickets for every home game. I just never got around to purchasing season tickets this year but I would like reserved west side seating instead of buying GA every game now. If any season ticket holders can't attend a game I would be glad to buy a few tickets from you, no matter the location.
            Mods,

Might I suggest this would be best served as a Sub forum that would allow for different Post's for each game... there would be no need to create different ones for various sports as the threads could handle the segregation.

Just a Thought.

Respectefully,

Chad.

Comment

Just looked at what was available for both Beef Bowl and Hobo Day. Not much there. Anyone not able to use 4 for this weekend?

I'm covered. Thanks to Alum08
              Last edited by EQguy; 09-23-2012, 09:10 PM. Reason: Got tickets
              "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
              -Leo Rosten

Comment

I have three (3) available for the Beef Bowl vs Missouri St this weekend. PM me if interested. Asking face value.

Comment

I have two reserved tickets in Sec E., Row 21 for Saturday's Beef Bowl if anyone from Sioux Falls area looking for tickets.

I don't have internet access during the day but PM if you're interested and I'll get back you to you tomorrow night.

Comment

Anyone have two tickets for this Saturday's game? If so you can txt me at 605-496-3188 or enail me at cwebbs@hotmail.com. Thank You

Comment

I've got 1 extra ticket if anybody wants it. PM me.

Comment

I now have 2 in the reserved section, great seats. If anyone is interested PM me or find me at the tailgate lot in the Yankton section.
                        Last edited by jackmd; 09-28-2012, 09:53 AM.
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I need a couple of tickets for Hobo Day, anybody have a couple. Thanks
                          Jackolantern

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                            I have four tickets on the home side for the Western Illinois game. PM me if interested.
                            Sold
                            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Dare I even ask... does anybody have 2+ reserved tickets for the USD game? Obviously willing to spend way over face value or I wouldnt even be asking.

Comment

Working...
                              X