X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tix exchange - A stuck thread

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
    I have season tix, I'm not worried about it. I was just looking for a jacks fan that wants tix, $100/ticket is ridiculous imo.
    Earlier this week there were 2 available on Stubhub for $225 each, good but not great seats. They are gone now.

$100 is ridiculous from a season ticket holder perspective. Not so crazy from the perspective of someone that really, really wants to go and doesn't have access to tickets 2 days before the game.
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
      Earlier this week there were 2 available on Stubhub for $225 each, good but not great seats. They are gone now.

$100 is ridiculous from a season ticket holder perspective. Not so crazy from the perspective of someone that really, really wants to go and doesn't have access to tickets 2 days before the game.
      I'll guarantee noone actually bought tickets for that price. You can take tickets off that site after you post them.

Comment

I'll guarantee noone actually bought tickets for that price. You can take tickets off that site after you post them.
        You may be underestimating the event that this game has turned out to be. I know for a fact that at least 4 people bought tickets for 3 figures a piece yesterday.
        SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
          You may be underestimating the event that this game has turned out to be. I know for a fact that at least 4 people bought tickets for 3 figures a piece yesterday.
          That's insane. I guess it's pretty cool how badly people want to be at this game.

Comment

Simple supply and demand. That price is not shocking to me at all, considering the situation. Hopefully this scenario will get more fans to buy tickets early. There are a lot of people out there who "suddenly" want to go to this game and can't.

Comment

Per Massey Ratings thru 9/26 games, Jacks are #1 and Bison #7. When is the last time that Jacks came in favored? Winner has a strong chance of being #1 after this weekend.

Like some bizun fans say, this game will likely be won in the trenches. Get out, back the Jacks, and turn CAS into as intimidating a place to play as Fargo Dome.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                Get out, back the Jacks, and turn CAS into as intimidating a place to play as Fargo Dome.
                THIS!!! THIS!!! THIS!!!

Not a single Bison fan that wants to go will balk at paying $200 to go to this game. There is a big difference in their passion level and ours. We are getting better but a long way to go. Not bashing the Jacks fans there but rather a tip of the cap to the Bison fans.
                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

I paid $87 per ticket last year in the playoffs bought off of StubHub. My friends, dad, and I had a blast sitting in the middle of a bunch of Bison. Until the end at least.
                  Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                    Simple supply and demand. That price is not shocking to me at all, considering the situation. Hopefully this scenario will get more fans to buy tickets early. There are a lot of people out there who "suddenly" want to go to this game and can't.
                    That is definitely a positive of the situation. Makes the season ticket price look like a bargain. Hopefully the season ticket base continues to grow.

Comment

That is definitely a positive of the situation. Makes the season ticket price look like a bargain. Hopefully the season ticket base continues to grow.
                      This. Pay attention people! Buy season tickets next year in the new stadium!

Comment

I've got one for sale for ndsu. SDSU fans only. Pm me.
                        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

I have 2 tickets available. Family emergency unfortunately will keep me away this year

Have to meet me somewhere in Sioux Falls. PM for phone number.
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                            I have 2 tickets available. Family emergency unfortunately will keep me away this year

Have to meet me somewhere in Sioux Falls. PM for phone number.
                            Tickets were spoken for last night.
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                              Tickets were spoken for last night.
                              I sent you a pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                                I've got one for sale for ndsu. SDSU fans only. Pm me.
                                still have this ticket.
                                "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                                "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Working...
                                X