X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tix exchange - A stuck thread

Tickets sold
    Last edited by ThomasJack; 11-23-2019, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
      Season ticket holders can purchase additional tickets for friends or family for just $15, for the last 2 home games. Id be glad to do that for anyone who isnt a season ticket holder and wants to go to the game.
      Does this work against them as the people I have bought tickets for early in the year paid more for those tickets when I bought them when I bought my season tickets?

Comment

Originally posted by sdsu2000 View Post
        Does this work against them as the people I have bought tickets for early in the year paid more for those tickets when I bought them when I bought my season tickets?
        Not sure what you are saying

Comment

Originally posted by sdsu2000 View Post
          It might... but if you didn't buy them earlier in the year, that's a risk you take... maybe the seats you wanted to buy (close to you possibly), wouldn't be available later in the year when discounted tickets are available. You pay a premium for certainty, this is true of all ticketed events.

Comment

• Looking for club tickets for March 13, 2021 game against Youngstown Anyone have any for sale?

Comment

• Still looking for club tickets for March 13 game against Youngstown
              Please email or text me...Thanks

Comment

• I am looking for 2 club seats for the Holy Cross playoff football game. Please let me know if anyone has any available.

Comment

• I am looking for two (2) club seat tickets for the Holy Cross football game. Please let me know if you have any available.

Comment

• Have two seats row 17, 50 yard line. Face value.

Comment

• I am in the market to buy three "best available" tickets for the SIU game. Much prefer face value (duh!) (at least until sale to general public starts tomorrow). PM me if you've got good tickets you're not going to be able to use on Sunday night. (If you have 4 tickets together, price is negotiable--we only need three!)
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

• Should have posted yesterday, but a board member hooked me up with my three tickets. Good luck to all Rabbit fans, I really hope some will have trouble getting tickets (because that will mean we're getting close to a half-stadium sellout).
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

• Perhaps to late, but looking for two for tonight will pay $20 each....was going to buy from ticket office, but I can't get logged in.....not doing the account switch over thing a couple months ago is biting me.

Private message if you've got a couple.
                          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

• Whelp my order for tickets to Frisco went though twice. So unless I can get this sorted out, contact me if you need three tickets to the championship game.
                            Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

• Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
                              Whelp my order for tickets to Frisco went though twice. So unless I can get this sorted out, contact me if you need three tickets to the championship game.
                              I know someone looking for 1 for sure. I'll PM you.

Comment

• JacksFan96 - sent PM.
                                "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Working...
                                X