This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tix exchange - A stuck thread

Does anyone have 2-4 tickets for Hobo Day?
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Ticket office has about 3,600 left, including 64 chair back tickets in Section K. Some good ones still available at midfield, east side on StubHub.

Comment

I have one ticket for hobo day on the east side

Comment

I have two tickets for hobo day game section B row 2, seats 14 and 15.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
            I have two tickets for hobo day game section B row 2, seats 14 and 15.

Still available. PM me if interested.

LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

I was looking for season ticket information for men's and women's basketball. This is all I could find. Isn't there donation included too? Also, I am really confused in what lower level, upper level, and AA through FF is. Any help would be appreciated. I'm a little frustrated how difficult it is to find this information on SDSU's website. I was trying to see what the football season tickets were as well.

Thanks in advance. I posted this in football tickets as well because I was looking for that information.

Sport/Seating Location Price Per Ticket
              2015 Football $150
              2015-16 Basketball Courtside $550
              2015-16 Basketball Lower Level $425
              2015-16 Basketball Upper Level $375
              2015-16 Basketball AA and FF $250
              2015 Volleyball $40
              2015-16 Wrestling Matside TBD
              2015-16 Wrestling General Admission TBD
              Junior Jacks Membership TBD
              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                I was looking for season ticket information for men's and women's basketball. This is all I could find. Isn't there donation included too? Also, I am really confused in what lower level, upper level, and AA through FF is. Any help would be appreciated. I'm a little frustrated how difficult it is to find this information on SDSU's website. I was trying to see what the football season tickets were as well.

Thanks in advance. I posted this in football tickets as well because I was looking for that information.

Sport/Seating Location Price Per Ticket
                2015 Football $150
                2015-16 Basketball Courtside $550
                2015-16 Basketball Lower Level $425
                2015-16 Basketball Upper Level $375
                2015-16 Basketball AA and FF $250
                2015 Volleyball $40
                2015-16 Wrestling Matside TBD
                2015-16 Wrestling General Admission TBD
                Junior Jacks Membership TBD
                One answer it is AA and FF not AA thru FF. Those two sections are upper level but near the corners that is why they are cheaper.

There is a donation for basketball. Upper level I believe it is $50/seat.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                  One answer it is AA and FF not AA thru FF. Those two sections are upper level but near the corners that is why they are cheaper.

There is a donation for basketball. Upper level I believe it is $50/seat.
                  <Facepalm>

Thanks.
                  Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Two tickets for the ISU-R game. East side, 9th row, 35 yard line. They cost me $52 but I'd be happy to get $35 at this point. I can email the print-at-home tickets, plus my original receipt.

A complication came up with the family business, meaning I have to work this weekend. Disappointed.

Comment

I have six tickets available for Illinois State (11/7). Send me a PM if you are interested in tickets.

Comment

Two tickets. I think they are in G, Row 18. But I'm guessing (unfortunately) you'll be able to move around freely. I won them, they are FREE and I'll be at the Backyard Saturday, barring any last second change of plan, for pick up. Shoot me a PM.

Comment

Three tickets for today's game, east side 15th row. Will sell cheap. PM me if interested.

Comment

Hello, looking for availability of season ticket holder priced Luke Bryan tickets. Please pm me if you have a couple available.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

I am also looking for 4 tickets to the Luke Bryan concert. PM me if you have any available.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackbacker123 View Post
                                I am also looking for 4 tickets to the Luke Bryan concert. PM me if you have any available.
                                Anyone know where I can find Luke Bryan tickets?

Comment

Working...
                                X