X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tix exchange - A stuck thread

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
    Now I'm only looking for 4 additional tickets, not six as previously stated. Anyone with 4 extra reserve seats?
    Working an angle on some right now. Last lead fell through but he had another possible option. Will let you know.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
      How many tickets MD? I'm going to do some checking and I'll get back to you.
      Mine are all gone as of today. In fact, I'm short a couple. If anyone has access to reserved seating for USD game I am interested.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
        Now I'm only looking for 4 additional tickets, not six as previously stated. Anyone with 4 extra reserve seats?
        I have 3 together in West grandstand for sure. I have a 4th ticket but no seat (my kids get in with Junior Jacks but sit in my season ticket seats).

Still working 2 other angles as well.

Comment

KU/JD/MD - I have 2 tix but I'll need to call to Jacks tix to make them "will call" Need Name# PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
            KU/JD/MD - I have 2 tix but I'll need to call to Jacks tix to make them "will call" Need Name# PM me.
            I just received confirmation on 7 more tickets so I can cover KU's needs. Should be good for now.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
              Thanks rabid, I appreciate it. MD has me covered. Thanks to him too for helping me out. I just need to talk these people into becoming season ticket holders.
              "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
              "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

I'm looking for 2-4 reserved tix for Hobo Day if anyone has those available?
                "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

looking for 5 reserved tickets for hobo day.

Also looking for 6 reserved for the USD game.

If anyone has some seats they wont be able to use hit me with a PM.

*ignore, got tickets taken care of.
                  Last edited by goon; 09-24-2014, 12:26 PM. Reason: got me some tickets
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Looking for 3 reserved tickets for the game on Oct 11. Thanks!

Comment

I have a need-2 reserved tickets for Hobo Day. Thank you.
                      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Aware of someone interested in 6 tickets for Hobo Day. Will pay what it takes within reason (that's the way it was stated to me)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                          I have a need-2 reserved tickets for Hobo Day. Thank you.
                          I have found my tickets. Thank you.
                          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I have one ticket I need to sell for the USD game on Nov. 22. Forgot when I bought it a couple months ago that this was the date of my niece's wedding. Oops. Worst uncle ever. Anyway, the seat is on the visitor's side, about the 25-yard line. It's Section P, Row 12, Seat 30. I'm just asking what I paid for it: $40. And I'm guessing that as fast as USD's season is sliding downhill, there might be a few no-shows among Coyote fans, so you probably could manage to get a friend or two near you if they have tickets and lesser seats. Contact me at pduncan60@yahoo.com.

Comment

I have 4 Dierks Bentley tickets for sale at the Swiftel Center the night of Hobo Day. Sec 207, Row Q, Seats 1-4. $60/each. Hit me up if interested.

Edit: Tickets sold
                              Last edited by jacks1; 10-22-2014, 07:42 AM.
                              "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Anyone have two reserved seats for Hobo Day? wanting to take my girlfriend to her first Hobo Day game... PM me if you have anything.

**Update... Got my arrangements for the game... See ya at the tailgate!**
                                Last edited by jackrabit1; 10-22-2014, 07:57 PM.
                                I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Working...
                                X