Expanding Midco Sports Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expanding Midco Sports Network

Midco Sports Net is going to make certain live telecasts available to some additional cable providers. Haven't seen any mention of this before, but ran this when checking Midco Sports Net website. http://www.midcosportsnet.com/videoproviders/ It appears a lot of the cable systems in SD locations where Midcontinent isn't located will be carrying both Coyotes & Jackrabbit games broadcast by Midco. Hopefully this is true and hopefully the coaches shows are also included.
    USD Fan

Re: Expanding Midco Sports Network

Alliance, ITC, and Golden West have a lot of area towns here so this is a good start. Now when they add PrairieWave/Knology/WOW, then I'll really be excited.
    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

I watched the women's and men's games tonight in Brandon on our Alliance Communications cable. I had no idea they were carrying this, my beautiful wife found it and DVR'd both games for me. I don't know yet if the channel is on full time here or just for certain events.
      The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Swiftel in Brookings has Midco SN

Comment

What are the chances that it ever makes it into a DirecTV or Dish option?
          "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

In talking with a popluar commentator from MidcoSN - he said MediaCom won't even listen to them when they tried to get their channel on their network. DirecTV and Dish - probably going to be a while but I didn't pose that question.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
              In talking with a popluar commentator from MidcoSN - he said MediaCom won't even listen to them when they tried to get their channel on their network. DirecTV and Dish - probably going to be a while but I didn't pose that question.
              Mediacom sucks. I wish SDSU would tell them to stick it were the sun doesnt shine and they'd sell to Midcontinent the next day. I've been told the only reason they're in this part of SD is because they've got a contract with SDSU for the whole campus. Let me know if my source is off-based but it makes a lot of sense why they have this little circle in SD and no where else. Worst customer service ever. For what I pay and what I dont get...they should come clean my house just to justify it. End Rant...Go Jacks!!
              SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Mediacom is the worst company in the Universe!
                LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                  Mediacom is the worst company in the Universe!
                  Their based out of new York What do you expect.

Comment

I'd love to see Midco Sports Net to come to Knology/Wow... but seeing as I live in a town where both systems compete, it might not be feasible.
                    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                      Their based out of new York What do you expect.
                      And owned by one person, a name, I dont recall. He bought all the public owned stock for about 600 million dollars. The guy seems like a jerk if its the one that sits around the swimming pool and blows everyone off when asked questions on MC22.

Comment

Does anybody know if Midco Sports Network ever made it to Dish Network?

Comment

Working...
                        X