Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV's (Pre-) Season Snapshot

In today's Argus:

There’s no telling if the three-game win streak that South Dakota State put together to close the 2011 season will be applicable to 2012. Momentum does not come with a clearly marked expiration date.

Link: http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...ws|text|Sports

Re: TV's (Pre-) Season Snapshot

One of the question was about the trophy between USD-SDSU, and Coach produced the Little Brown Jug, which Terry had a little problem holding on too. Terry's comment it looks like an urn. Does it have any ashes in it, Terry asked. I thought that was funny

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      In today's Argus:There’s no telling if the three-game win streak that South Dakota State put together to close the 2011 season will be applicable to 2012. Momentum does not come with a clearly marked expiration date.Link: http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...ws|text|Sports
      Three things caught my attention in the article. 1) That Sumner lost 10lbs and 5% body fat. I've been saying for the past two years that he is overweight for what his target weight is, so I'm excited that he is as committed as he is. 2) That Rollins spent all summer working with a professional training center and came into camp stronger and faster. He should have a HUGE year. 3) That the coaches decided to do what us fans have been screaming since last year and that was to move Kool back to WR. Makes the offense that much more dynamic. This article got me hype for next year.
      "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        One of the question was about the trophy between USD-SDSU, and Coach produced the Little Brown Jug, which Terry had a little problem holding on too. Terry's comment it looks like an urn. Does it have any ashes in it, Terry asked. I thought that was funny
        Great idea. Put some wood ash in it and rename the the trophy "the spirits of football " traveling trophy.The little brown jug probably contained "spirits" of a different nature.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
          Great idea. Put some wood ash in it and rename the the trophy "the spirits of football " traveling trophy.The little brown jug probably contained "spirits" of a different nature.
          I plan to request that I be cremated upon death and my ashes shall be placed in the Little Brown Jug. Any body else want to join me?

Comment

Be way too crowded for me to join you in there Nidaros.

Comment

Most likely my request will be denied, maybe not enough loyality points. Plus others may be more deserving.

Comment

At the University of St. Thomas game this afternoon. Luke Marks is the starting left tackle for the Tommies. He has no business Playing Div 3 football as he is running over people. Not sure how he would do against Div competition but he is in the wrong division here IMHO
                Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Working...
                X