Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2015 recruiting

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
    That's what I have. Maybe Bultsma,Mt Vernon Plankington too?

I think Bultsma is 2016.
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
      I think Bultsma is 2016.
      We need whoever is talented enough to get the sticky on 2016 and 2017 recruit threads. We had the Lamb girl for 2017.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
        A 49% 3pt shooter ought to partner very nicely with a slasher like Miller.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        Landing a point guard of this stature probably means that the Jacks see Miller staying at the 2 spot.

Comment

The trend of a couple of South Dakota players and a couple of Minnesota players continues. It has been successful as well.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
            We need whoever is talented enough to get the sticky on 2016 and 2017 recruit threads. We had the Lamb girl for 2017.
            Had nothing to do with talent! Any of the moderators can stick a thread. I stuck the 2016 and 2017 recruiting threads -- thanks for the suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
              Impressive credentials for this young lady.

Anyone else think the guy doing the interview was incredibly awkward!?
              He's actually much better than he used to be,if you've never watched any of his previous interviews.

Comment

Madison Guebert will be a HUGE addition to the women's program. I've watched her play many times and I really like what she does as a player. As has been talked about already, she is an excellent shooter with a quick release. Seems to always be under control. Heard she played very well for her AAU team at a bigtime tournament last week.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                  He's actually much better than he used to be,if you've never watched any of his previous interviews.
                  I havent and I dont want to. That one was enough!

Comment

Couple other notes about Madison Guebert. This is her 1st season playing AAU with North Tartan. Her AAU coach this season is Greg Dietel, who is former Jackrabbit Leah's father. Madi also has a twin brother Drew who is making some early season noise in boys AAU.

Comment

T.V. article on Guebert. I'll feel a lot better when she signs on the dotted line...

http://www.argusleader.com/story/ter...erbal/8695279/
                      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Yes. It sounds like her phone is going to keep ringing with callers from the BCS conferences. This part of the Argus article was pretty cool.

* Last weekend, Guebert helped her squad go unbeaten at the Boo Williams event at Virginia Beach, earning a new batch of calls from Big Ten and Big 12 schools, according to her mom and prep coach Melissa. She declined to identify those schools – or the Big Ten squad that previously made a scholarship offer. North Tartan director Bill Larson had this take on that:
                        "I can't say she could have gone bigger because (Coach Aaron Johnston) has proven this is big," he said of SDSU. "There's Big Ten, there's Big 12 and they have picked up the phone and are talking to her. But in Madi's eyes this is big time. Looking forward to a lot of NCAA tourney runs."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

The women's bb team doesn't rebuild...they reload. Holy Cow, this year's freshman class...next year's with Miller, and now the following year with her?

Good Grief. Can we get AJ another raise?

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                            The women's bb team doesn't rebuild...they reload. Holy Cow, this year's freshman class...next year's with Miller, and now the following year with her?

or a long term contract.......
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post

I think we've switched to a higher caliber gun,and then reloaded.Think of our logo....on steroids

AJ and staff continue to seek out recruits that are highly skilled,motivated ,take pride in their performances,great team mates,can play together as a team,great people on and off the court.He says it best with "it's a great day to be a Jackrabbit".
                              Last edited by jackdaniel; 05-05-2014, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Great team in the works. But we could use a big to help out on defense and rebounding against elite, tourney-level teams.
                                This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                                X