2015 recruiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 recruiting

If I'm doing my math right AJ just offered the first 2015 recruit.

Per TV on Twitter SDSU offered O'Gorman sophomore to be Jessica Mieras a scholarship. 6-2 post player.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: 2015 recruiting

She has a lot of potential. Very good basketball tools.

Comment

According to Terry Vandrovec Tweet, they also offered 6'2'' post Tagyn Larson from Roosevelt. Apparently here older sister plays volleyball for us.

Comment

Originally posted by sdsu_drake View Post
        According to Terry Vandrovec Tweet, they also offered 6'2'' post Tagyn Larson from Roosevelt. Apparently here older sister plays volleyball for us.
        ...and younger sister of Cody.

Comment

Tagyn's sister is on the volleyball roster. She redshirted last year (I think). I hope she has success on the VB team. Her success will certainly play a part in getting her sister to our basketball program. I think Tagyn plays both BB and VB for Roosevelt. Hopefully she make BB her choice for college.

GBGBGJ

Originally posted by sdsu_drake View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Chains View Post
            Tagyn's sister is on the volleyball roster. She redshirted last year (I think). I hope she has success on the VB team. Her success will certainly play a part in getting her sister to our basketball program. I think Tagyn plays both BB and VB for Roosevelt. Hopefully she make BB her choice for college.GBGBGJ
            Wagner Larson did redshirt last year and will be a valuable addition to this year's team. She has the potential to be a very strong player for the Jacks. Really hope we can land both of the Sioux Falls girls.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
              If I'm doing my math right AJ just offered the first 2015 recruit.

Per TV on Twitter SDSU offered O'Gorman sophomore to be Jessica Mieras a scholarship. 6-2 post player.
              Per TV tweet,Mieras has verbaled to the Jacks.

Comment

The Pierre basketball connection grows stronger, as Sydney Palmer, a 5'11 Junior G/F commits......https://twitter.com/TerryVandrovec/s...86049057517569

Here is a cool article about her..... http://www.capjournal.com/news/pierr...871e3ce6c.html

Comment

Palmer and Mieras both play for the Dakota Schoolers.

Comment

Megan Gustafson from South Shore High School in Wisconsin has an offer from the Jacks.
                    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Also add Jasmin Samz from Wausau West HS in Wausau, WI.

Here's a recent bio of her: http://www.wausaudailyherald.com/art...nclick_check=1

She's been offered since the article. It looks like she may go to a bigger school though.
                      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

AJ is busy in Wisconsin.

Add another named Emma Roenneburg from Adams-Friendship, WI.

Here's a nice article on her from late last season: http://www.usatodayhss.com/wisconsin...-2013302190255

Based on the article she's a typical AJ recruit.

Comment

AJ just tweeted, "It's a great day to be a Jackrabbit." Not sure which class it's for though.
                          Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SDSU16 View Post
                            AJ just tweeted, "It's a great day to be a Jackrabbit." Not sure which class it's for though.
                            With a quick twitter search it looks like it is Annabel Graettinger, a 5'9 guard from Muscatine, Iowa.....https://twitter.com/a_graettinger3/s...96677072809984

Here is a link to her AAU team....http://teamiowahoops.com/team-iowa-class-of-2015.html

Muscatine is on the Iowa/Illinois border, this is the farthest distance we've gotten a recruit from in a long time.

Comment

From the "KNOW YOUR IOWA" Geography class

Muscatine home of MUSCO lighting which lights CAS.
                              Also Supprised she not from
                              Graettinger Ia.

Comment

Working...
                              X