Next year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Next year.

I see you can't participate in the Argus leader live chat unless you subscribe....can someone who will be able to join today's chat at 2 ask TV if he ever heard/found out how many 2013 Summit Tournament tickets sold during this years tournament?
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
      I see you can't participate in the Argus leader live chat unless you subscribe....can someone who will be able to join today's chat at 2 ask TV if he ever heard/found out how many 2013 Summit Tournament tickets sold during this years tournament?
      Good question. It was over 1,000 all-session tickets - that's for sure. But I haven't checked on it of late. I'll put that on my list. Thanks for reminding me.
      You're welcome

Also, I'm not a subscriber and still can participate, so I'm not sure why you weren't allowed.
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Thanks RO. I didn't actually check while it was live, but before and after I can't get to it without subscribing.
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
          If you follow TV on Twitter,you can get into the live chats and read many of his articles for free.

Comment

Guys after you have used all your subscriptions on the Argus site just clear your browsing history and cookies and you get nine more views. Play on Jacks fans!

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitNation View Post
              Guys after you have used all your subscriptions on the Argus site just clear your browsing history and cookies and you get nine more views. Play on Jacks fans!
              I can picture Stu working with the Argus website staff to change it so the views are per IP address. I've been doing that trick too by the way! (Clearing out cookies) Stu you creeper! >

Comment

Well I didn't know where to put this, so I just put it into this thread. Drew Cannon of ESPN ranked the 10 best non-"big six" and SDSU didn't make the top 10 but they made the "next tier" group which would put them as the #15 best non-"big six" school. Pretty impressive I should say, except for the whole not being in the top 10 but who cares really. On a side note: Creighton was #4. Wyoming was not on this list. (Shocker I know)
                Next tier: BYU, Harvard, Murray State, Ohio, South Dakota State, Saint Mary's
                Here is the whole article which requires insider access: http://insider.espn.go.com/mens-coll...ence-teams-ncb
                "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

TV has a short article today featuring some comments from coach Nagy on the progress his players have made this offeseason:
                  http://terryvandrovec.tumblr.com/pos...uesday-tidbits

Our older kids have all made big jumps. Taevaunn (Prince) has just made a huge jump and looks like one of our main guys. I feel like Nate (Wolters) has gotten better, Brayden (Carlson) and Chad (White). And Marcus (Heemstra), too. That makes it really tough on the young guys. … This might be our most veteran team I’ve ever had, quite frankly, in terms of the minutes these kids have played and how long they’ve been here.”

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                    TV has a short article today featuring some comments from coach Nagy on the progress his players have made this offeseason:
                    http://terryvandrovec.tumblr.com/pos...uesday-tidbits

Our older kids have all made big jumps. Taevaunn (Prince) has just made a huge jump and looks like one of our main guys. I feel like Nate (Wolters) has gotten better, Brayden (Carlson) and Chad (White). And Marcus (Heemstra), too. That makes it really tough on the young guys. … This might be our most veteran team I’ve ever had, quite frankly, in terms of the minutes these kids have played and how long they’ve been here.”

Nice.

Comment

Working...
                    X