Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: You can have all the wins ya want but ya aint winning in Vermillion

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
    How does that one feel. Yotes just too good for the mangly rabbits tonight. Yotes still commanding rivalry with wins in 3 out of 4 in the series. I must say with a winning percentage so high is this really even a rivalry.
    Wow! Act like you've been there before. Even the UND fans are not this childish
    BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Enjoy the win - next season the Yotes lose Krogman,Westbrook and Andreotti,the Jacks lose Griff. A backcourt of Nimrod and Boots will not cause me to lose sleep in the meantime.

Comment

- SDSU Collegian USD Postgame

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uGY-vI89wg
        Sports Lounge TV Show: http://www.youtube.com/user/tlk23?feature=mhee
        Sports Block Radio Show: http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=subject%3A"Sports+Block"

Comment

Congrats on the win USD. Glad to see you finally learned to play basketball after your pasting last game.
          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
            How does that one feel. Yotes just too good for the mangly rabbits tonight. Yotes still commanding rivalry with wins in 3 out of 4 in the series. I must say with a winning percentage so high is this really even a rivalry.
            CF, prevously:

Cn Jan. 15, commenting on an NDSU player's dunk against the Coyotes: "After the dunk the wounded pups just turn around in bewilderment and continue to take their beating like good little Yotes. There is very little fight left in the Yotes. Actually they have probably already packed it in the the year. Hibernation has begun early this year.

Again on Jan. 15, before the women's game: "
            I am looking forward to the pounding that the Jacks are about to lay on the Yotes on Monday. It could get ugly. All that is needed is to allow the Yotes to shoot and they will graciously miss most of the time. Than they will allow a fairly easy rebound. I think the key will be to keep an uptempo game as the Yotes are the best in a half court defense. The crowd will naturally assist towards a more uptempo game. I am predicting 73-51 Jacks."

On Jan. 12: "There was a reason I didn't show up for this one. It's kind of expensive to buy those bags with precut eyeholes. I hear SDSU concessions were selling those at half price for all the USD fans at the game."

On Jan. 6, responding to a comment that things must be dull over on the Yote board because he was showiong up on this one: "I usually show up but those that don't like my style keep trying to push me closer to the edge of changing colors from red and white to blue and yellow. One day they might just get their wish."

Comment

Jacks would paste the yotes 13 out of 14 times with current roster I just happened to attend that 1 loss. Damn.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I see Coyote Fan is entering one of his manic stages again. I'm studying whether banning him would constitute a violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act...looks like it may. Best to let him sit, ignored, in his own little dark, inconsistent world.

Comment

Usd still in last place

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                    I see Coyote Fan is entering one of his manic stages again. I'm studying whether banning him would constitute a violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act...looks like it may. Best to let him sit, ignored, in his own little dark, inconsistent world.
                    I trust your legal judgement. We need a chuckle now and then.

Comment

Count me as one Jackrabbit fan who doesn't care if we never win in Vermillion again, if it means we can have all the wins we want. I will take 20 win seasons, top two conference finishes, and an occasional Big Dance berth over winning in Vermillion from now until eternity.
                      “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

NDSU currently beating the puppies 48-42
                        BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

NDSU laying an 11-point loss on Coyotes in Vermillon tonight re-aligns planets and points out what an aberration that loss was.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                            Count me as one Jackrabbit fan who doesn't care if we never win in Vermillion again, if it means we can have all the wins we want. I will take 20 win seasons, top two conference finishes, and an occasional Big Dance berth over winning in Vermillion from now until eternity.
                            Boy Howdy there.
                            You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Agree!!! I could care less if they they win in Verm. Sure it's nice but I'd the Jacks make the dance I could care less if they lost to USD in Verm much less DSU
                              "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

But...but the rivalry....and the bragging rights...and what it means to the state.....you guys just don't understand.....you need to fall in line with the media's thinking.....
                                With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Working...
                                X