duke vs unc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• duke vs unc

What a finish. I am a huge duke fan. But I respect the heck out of zellar. But that guys had the worst 2 minutes in a game ever. If you didn't watch or see it in a close game he missed 2 fts late in the game. Went for a rebound and taped it into the duke basket off of a missed shot and then the last play he gave rivers just enough of a cushion to take the shot. Its seemed to me pretty obvious rivers was going to shoot. I kept thinking zellar why are you so far back. Close out on him or make him go to his side to shoot. Any way you slice it that was a classic just like they usually are.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Re: duke vs unc

Originally posted by goon View Post
    What a finish. I am a huge duke fan. But I respect the heck out of zellar. But that guys had the worst 2 minutes in a game ever. If you didn't watch or see it in a close game he missed 2 fts late in the game. Went for a rebound and taped it into the duke basket off of a missed shot and then the last play he gave rivers just enough of a cushion to take the shot. Its seemed to me pretty obvious rivers was going to shoot. I kept thinking zellar why are you so far back. Close out on him or make him go to his side to shoot. Any way you slice it that was a classic just like they usually are.

Always love watching the Duke/NC game. Too bad they both couldnt lose.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
      Always love watching the Duke/NC game. Too bad they both couldnt lose.
      I agree with your second statement.
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Call me crazy but Seth Curry is the X-Factor. If he hits he shots they will go farther. Him and miles plumlee are the x-factors.
        "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Working...
        X